Chapter 4: Selena and Rosalyn's fight

The school announced that every student will go on a field trip on Friday. They'll be on a field trip for three days. Rosalyn doesn't have any interest in going on the field trip. But she also felt like going. Making hard decisions isn't the first time for rosalyn.
Selena came to her class at break time, she ask rosalyn if she will go on the field trip. Rosalyn responds, "I don't think I'm allowed to go."
 "I will try asking my strict parents." said rosalyn.
Selena knows how strict rosalyn's parents are, so she did not stop her friend from asking permission to her parents.

Kaius was sitting at his desk, quietly drinking his chocolate milk.
When his close friend, Ray, came and ask him if his going on the field trip. Kaius didn't want to even go on the field trip with Ray.
He coldly responds to Ray, "It's none of your business if I'm going or not." says Kaius.

"That's cold of you, bro. So, are you going or not?" Ray asks, curious.
"You're too noisy." Kaius responds.
As the two guys fight with each other, they noticed Rosalyn and Selena going down the stairs. Ray runs to Selena and surprised her.

Selena got shocked. She noticed it was Ray and felt relieved.
While Rosalyn only was staying quiet as she watches her best friend and Ray talk.
Kaius approached Rosalyn. He tried to ask her how she was doing.
Rosalyn said that she is doing well. After she responds to his question, the silence continued for a minute.
Kaius tried to find a method to ask her if she was going on the field trip, but couldn't. He was spacing out when Rosalyn tried asking him a question. He didn't hear what Rosalyn said, so he asked what it was.
"... trip..." Rosalyn shyly asks. Kaius couldn't properly hear what rosalyn was saying. He leans his ear towards Rosalyn.
Rosalyn whispers in his ear, "I was... Asking if you're going to the field trip... This coming Friday."
As Kaius listens to her question, He immediately changed his mind on not going to the field trip.
Kaius give his response to rosalyn. "I'll go, if you're going to the field trip." He whispers in her ear.
Rosalyn blushed as she hears the soft, calm voice of Kaius.
Kaius saw the blushing face of rosalyn for the first time, because of it, he felt embarrassed at what he said. But both were happy.

Friday 12:30 P. M Field Trip Day

The long awaited day that the students were looking for. All students have arrived with their classmates, friends. There are even some couples on the way to the field trip.
Kaius, Ray, and Selena were waiting for Rosalyn to arrive.
Ten minutes has passed, and their advisor told them to be ready in five minutes. But Rosalyn still hasn't arrived. Selena has a feeling that Rosalyn won't arrive before five minutes, so she stops expecting.
Ray and Selena got on the bus. But Kaius was still waiting for Rosalyn's arrival. Four minutes passed, yet Rosalyn hasn't arrived.
Kaius felt like not expecting her to come. The moment Kaius turned his back feeling hopeless, He heard a familiar voice shouting from a far, "Kaius!" Rosalyn Shouts loud.
Kaius looked back and saw Rosalyn running as fast as she can.
Rosalyn finally arrived. She tried explaining why she had arrived late to Kaius. But before she could try to speak, Kaius interrupted.
" Don't you dare speak! Take a rest before explaining, and wipe that sweat off yours." In a worried and angry tone of voice. Kaius hold Rosalyn's hand and the two hurriedly got in the bus.
Inside the bus were Ray and Selena sitting together. There were no more available seats left.
Rosalyn and Kaius didn't have a choice but to sit together. Kaius did not hesitate to take the opportunity, his chance to get to know her for three days. Rosalyn felt a bit embarrassed to sit next to Kaius on the bus. She tries to keep it cool. Trying not to show her happy yet embarrassed face in front of Kaius.

INSIDE THE BUS 2:00 P. M

Rosalyn was falling asleep, and she leaned her head on the window of the bus. Kaius noticed that her head keeps bumping into the window.
He leaned Rosalyn's head on his shoulder without hesitating.
Kaius doesn't know that Rosalyn can't sleep on a bus or on any outings unless she is in her bedroom. Rosalyn couldn't move her head, only pretending to sleep. After an hour, Rosalyn and Kaius fell asleep together.

5:40 P. M Kyoto

They finally arrived at the place. Kaius woke up from the noise and noticed Rosalyn was still sleeping on his shoulder. He tried to wake her up, she would respond, "Mmm... I still want to sleep..."
Kaius's face flush when he saw Rosalyn's sleeping face. He thought to himself, "She's too cute when she's sleeping!", "How can she let her guard down like this? She's too cute!!!" is what he was thinking all by himself. Kaius came back to his senses and tried to wake her up again.
Rosalyn opened her eyes, Rosalyn realized she slept in Kaius's shoulder. She apologizes to Kaius non-stop because of embarrassment.

The two headed to their separate places. Kaius wanted to stay with Rosalyn longer, but they separated the rooms into two. Boys are on the right side, while the girls are on the left side. The girls first took a bath. They came out wearing a kimono. Rosalyn and Selena headed to their room.
They were told to sleep early. Some girls secretly headed to the boys' room. Rosalyn had a bad feeling about why they were going to the boys' room. She wanted to talk about it to Selena, but she didn't want to worry her friend.

The boys' room

Ray and Kaius watch the other males play around. Soon after, the three girls who secretly left their room arrived at the boys' room. Kaius had a bad feeling when he saw the girls. He thought something big and dramatic will happen soon. Kaius decided to tell Ray to not join the others. Ray was confused for a second, but he understood immediately what Kaius meant. Of course, even if they did not join, the two girls approach Ray and Kaius. The girl with a dark brown hair and a cute appearance kept clinging on to Ray, the other girl with a black hair who's face can seduce men, clings on to Kaius. Both of them felt disgusted. The other guys were very envious of the two, because the guys kept on saying that they were envious. Kaius suddenly snapped and couldn't hold on to his anger any longer. He shouted at the guys and the girls, "Why don't you guys flirt with each other rather than clinging on to me? Seducing me with that face of yours won't work. I already have a girl I like! So why don't you stop seducing and clinging to me? It's  disgusting." Kaius shouted in anger and showing his disgusted face in front of the others. Because he couldn't hold his anger, he suddenly realizes that he had said his biggest secret to the others. Ray blinked two times, and he suddenly laughed at Kaius. Kaius himself felt embarrassed and pulled Ray together outside.

The both of them finally left the room, but Ray still couldn't stop remembering how Kaius revealed his biggest secret. Ray kept on laughing at Kaius, but Kaius was just standing and his face was blushing. Since the both of them were already outside of their rooms, Ray thought they should go visit Selena and Rosalyn together. As Ray said it to Kaius, he suddenly blushed and stuttering as he talks. Ray noticed he might like Rosalyn and decided to pull Kaius to go to the girl's room.

THE GIRL'S ROOM

As Kaius and Ray head to the girl's room, they suddenly heard a commotion. The two rushingly headed to the direction of the girl's room. Kaius and Ray saw Selena and Rosalyn standing in the center, Rosalyn had a slap mark on her face, Selena was crying in tears as she was angry at Rosalyn.
Ray and Kaius realize they need to interfere in the fight between the two. Ray took Selena to go have a drink, While Kaius took Rosalyn to have a fresh air. Rosalyn agreed, and both of them walked silently. Kaius can't handle it when Rosalyn is being quiet. He tried to talk to her, but when he saw her already crying in tears, quietly sobbing all by herself. Kaius was in a panic. He didn't know what to do to Rosalyn. For Kaius, it was his first time seeing Rosalyn cry in front of him. He was panicking; he didn't know what to do to comfort her.
Instead, Kaius hugged Rosalyn. He hid her face so others won't see her crying. Kaius said to Rosalyn, "Cry as much as you want... Don't hide your emotions inside... Don't shoulder it all by yourself... If you can't tell me... I won't force you to... Just remember I'm always by your side..."
Kaius said it with a deep, calm voice. As Rosalyn hears the words Kaius said, Rosalyn cried even harder.

                                      END OF CHAPTER 4: Fight of Selena and Rosalyn
                                                               Written by : Choco Latte