Chapter 3: Selena and Ray's meeting

As always, Rosalyn and selena would go to school together.
Talk on the way to school and parting their ways to go to their class.
Rosalyn is always bored and lonely every time she part ways with selena. Rosalyn knows her life is getting boring and boring the more years past. But what Rosalyn and Selena didn't know is that their lives are going to be interesting starting now.

Friday 5:00 P. M at school

Selena was about to go to the restroom curious about what was in there, when a guy suddenly had an eye contact with her, and pulled her to the wall. The guy flirted with selena and kissed her, then saying, "You have kissable lips". Selena couldn't respond to his words, she couldn't find the words to speak. The guy kissed her the second time, yet again. She couldn't try to speak and asked for his name. Selena was so startled that she couldn't move her body. The guy left, saying, "We should meet again if I could." Selena got confused to even think straight.

AFTER SCHOOL 6:40 P. M

Selena was waiting for rosalyn to arrive in the canteen. Still trying to process what had happened to her earlier. The other student's have arrived, and she noticed Rosalyn immediately. Rosalyn notice something suspicious about selena, but she did not ask what was wrong. They talked on the way home, as rosalyn was talking. Selena still couldn't try to forget about the kiss. Tons of thoughts are in selena's mind.
Rosalyn bought her food to eat and paid for it for her.
They arrived at rosalyn's place and said goodbye to each other.

AT SELENA'S HOUSE 7:00 P. M

Selena arrived at her house, still thinking of what had happened. As she tries to remember, selena remembers the deep kiss. She still vividly remembered how it felt. Both their lips touching each other, feeling the warmth. Selena's face was bright red, embarrassed at what had happened. She remembers how he smiled, his eyes, and even his lips. The more selena remembers, the more she began to blush hard.
It was already midnight, yet, selena keeps on thinking about the guy.
She couldn't stop thinking about him, and ended up sleeping late at night.

NEXT DAY SATURDAY 3:40 P. M

It was afternoon, still hot outside. Selena was buying her food when she saw the guy that kissed her yesterday. She approaches him and kissed him on the cheek. Selena runs. She looks back at him and saw his face flushed. When selena saw his face blushing, she begins to feel shy.
Selena planned to ask for his name the next time she saw him.
At the third meeting, she wasn't able to ask. The fourth and fifth as well. After a week, they met again. This time, selena promised to really ask for his name. She was finally able to make her move by asking for his name.
Selena asked, "Since we haven't introduced ourselves, umm... may I know your name?" The guy, of course. He respond to her question and introduced himself for the first time. He apologized before introducing himself to selena. "I apologize, My name is Ray. It's nice to meet you... umm...?" he curiously wants to know her name besides calling her sweetheart. Selena respond, "My name is Selena. It is also nice to meet you." with a bright smile on her face.
Noah got surprised to see selena's bright smile. He couldn't find a way to react. Instead, he showed a calm smile to selena.
Seeing the calm smile on Noah's face, selena's face was red like a tomato.

 END OF CHAPTER 3:Selena and Ray's meeting

                                                                     Written by: Choco Latte