Chapter 2: Our encounter

It was the season of fall when we met.
Confused of whether it was fate or just a coincidence.

OCTOBER, 2022 Thursday 3:40 P. M

Rosalyn was about to go to the canteen to buy her own food.
She was panicking when she noticed she forgot to buy her biscuit before going to school. Rosalyn checked her wallet to see if she has pocket money, luckily; she had extra money in her wallet.
Since she was running out of time, she rushingly go down the stairs and bumped into a person. Rosalyn did not look at the person and just hurriedly apologized to the person she bumped into.

The school ended. As usual, Rosalyn would go home together with Selena. Rosalyn felt a pain in her shoulder and Selena notice it.
Selena asked, "Is something wrong with your shoulder? Are you hurt?"...
She asked worriedly. "Ah... Now that I think about it, I think I bumped somewhere." Rosalyn response.
"You bumped somewhere?..." Selena asked with a sigh.
Rosalyn then said, "Yeah, I can't quite remember where I bumped."
"But I do remember apologizing to someone." confused.
Selena responded "Seriously... you said you bumped somewhere, and you remember apologizing to someone. Are you just naïve or something?" angrily. Rosalyn responded with an awkward laugh.

THE NEXT DAY, Friday, OCTOBER, 2022 12:15 P. M

"Yo, bro! Isn't that the girl that bumped into you yesterday?" said the guy.
"Oh, so that's her. I couldn't see her face clearly since we bumped accidentally. besides, she seemed to be in a hurry yesterday." Said the second guy. The guy responded, "Dude, why don't ya try talking to her?"
"Nah, it's a waste of time." said the second guy.
"Dude, you're no fun!" said the guy.

Break time 3:40 P. M

Rosalyn came down to the third floor to meet her best friend and have a talk, but a guy approach her before she could call her friend.
The guy said hello and asked for her name. Rosalyn. did not respond and called her friend over, but the guy did not give up and introduced himself. Yet again, he. was ignored by Rosalyn. He could not find a way to he called his friend over and introduced his friend to Rosalyn.
The name of the guy that approach her was Ray Ai, while the friend who got introduced, the guy that rosalyn bumped into yesterday.
His name was Kaius Agawa. Kaius was confused about what his friend was doing, introducing him to the girl he bumped into yesterday.
Rosalyn really didn't want to try to talk to the guy, so she instead introduced her best friend to the guys as well as herself and left, saying goodbye.

AFTER THEY LEFT THE GUYS

"Rosa, the guy named Ray is handsome, wasn't he? Oh god! I think I'm in love!" Selena said excitingly. "Ah, is that so?..." Rosalyn coldly responded. "You're so cold!..." said Selena.
"What did you want to talk to me about, though?" selena asked.
"That's what I'm trying to figure out... I can't seem to remember cause of that guy you like." Rosalyn responded angrily. Selena respond in a hum sound. The silent goes for a few seconds... "The guy named Agawa, he looks like the type of guy I want to date..." Rosalyn said in a tone only two people can hear. It surprised Selena to hear rosalyn said something about wanting to date. Selena still remembers the promise rosalyn made...

In the past, rosalyn dated a guy who confessed to her. Out of curiosity about love, she accepted the confession.
Leading her to fall in love. As a result, she got heart broken. She made a promise to herself that she won't ever fall in love. And selena knows this promise. Only the two of them know each. Other's secrets, neither one of their family knows of their secrets.

THE NEXT DAY SATURDAY 1:30 P. M

At weekends, rosalyn loves to stay at home to rest and do everything she loves. She especially loves reading manga's and even watching anime's at home.
Selena, on the other hand, is also staying at home with her siblings. her hobby is to read novels and manga's and even watching anime's, selena could enjoy the peace and quiet time alone.
But Rosalyn did not expect for agawa to appear inside their computer shop. Rosalyn was in a t-shirt and comfortable shorts. she did not tie her hair in a ponytail and it was messy. She was shocked and startled to see the guy she bumped into, to be right in front of her.
She was standing there, trying to analyze the situation she was in.
Rosalyn was confused about what she had to do. Unable to find the words to speak, she stayed silent for a while, and immediately run back to her room upstairs.

Selena, who's on her phone, notices a message from rosalyn, asking of what she is doing right now. Selena respond "Nothing much."
"..." rosalyn gave a silent response to selena's message. Selena noticed that something was wrong with rosalyn.
"Rosa, is there something? Did something happen?" Selena asked, so worried. After a few minutes of not sending a message to Selena, Rosalyn called selena. She told everything that had happened, not leaving a single detail. As selena listens to the story, rosalyn explains.
Selena carefully listens and analyzes everything that rosalyn said.
Hearing the story that rosalyn said, selena thought of making the two a couple. But of course, rosalyn knows what selena was thinking when she told what happened.
But Rosalyn did not stop her friend. The reason why....

Rosalyn is the only one who knows the reason behind why she did not stop her friend. And selena understands it.

END OF CHAPTER 2: Our Encounter

Written by: Choco latte