Chapter 5: Part two: Selena and Rosalyn's fight

Rosalyn, who cried too much, made her eyes swollen and sting. Kaius returned with an ice pack in his hand.

He gave the ice pack to Rosalyn for her swollen eyes. Rosalyn felt as if she burdened Kaius and wasted his time.
She apologizes to Kaius for being a bother to him. As Kaius heard her apologized to him, he felt a powerful emotion that he couldn't understand. Kaius got angry, without realising he grab her face and told Rosalyn to stop apologizing to him. He was upset for the first time. Rosalyn laughed at Kaius's angry face. It confused him why she laughed, and realise he grab her face without thinking.

Kaius looked at Rosalyn and saw how she laughs. He smiled happily at seeing her smile. He felt relieve to see her laugh again. They returned to their rooms. Kaius still felt the uneasiness. He couldn't sleep thinking about if rosalyn is sleeping well or not. Kaius was awake because he couldn't sleep. He choose to walk to the balcony for a fresh air. Kaius walks towards the balcony. He saw Rosalyn sitting, looking at the sky as she wrote in her diary. He didn't want to bother her peaceful time. As he was about to turn around, Rosalyn noticed him and called his name. "Kaius?..." He flinch when he heard his name. Rosalyn approached him and ask." What are you doing here early in the morning?..." she asks curiously.
Kaius didn't know what to say. "We're you not able to fall asleep?"
Rosalyn worriedly asks. He knew that if he lied, Rosalyn would be worried. Kaius didn't think twice about what to answer to her question. He told her the truth without leaving a single detail behind. After he explained, Rosalyn felt her heart tickled. Her heart was beating and racing fast. Kaius was anxious. He looked at Rosalyn. He saw her looking down on the floor and hearing her whisper to herself. Rosalyn ran as fast as she can to the restroom to hide herself from Kaius. Her heart kept beating fast that she didn't know what to do anymore. She thought that if she sees him again she will definitely die immediately.

AT LUNCH TIME

Kaius saw Rosalyn, he waved his hand to say hi. Rosalyn, who saw him saying hi, her heart beat again. She ran fast to hide from Kaius. Kaius, who didn't know the reason, thought it was because she was angry. Every time Rosalyn sees Kaius, she runs away from him. If she can't run, she hides herself. She even uses her acquaintances as her excuse to run away from Kaius. Kaius notice there was something wrong with Rosalyn. He wanted to ask her, but she keeps running every time she saw him. He thinks Rosalyn doesn't want to see him anymore. Someone was told to give the letter to Rosalyn. Rosalyn read the letter that Kaius gave, as she reads it all, she realises that what she did made him thought about things that aren't true.

She came to the place that Kaius told her to go to. She arrived, but she didn't see Kaius anywhere. Rosalyn felt upset and guilty. She turned around slowly. Rosalyn suddenly saw Kaius holding a bouquet of lavender rose flowers. As Rosalyn saw the bouquet of lavender flowers Kaius was holding, her face flushed. Kaius spoke to her. "I know what you've been going through this past two days... So I... Just want to cheer you up at least, I don't really know if it will make you happy.. But this is the only thing I can give you to cheer you up."

Rosalyn was silent for a moment. She then burst into tears, crying in front of Kaius. He got surprised and panicking, thinking of what he has done to make her cry. Rosalyn spoke in a quiet, deep tone, "Thank you..."
When he heard her said those words, he immediately tore up. It made Rosalyn shock to see him cry like a baby. The two laughed at each other for crying like a child. "Haha... Thank you for making me laugh again, Kaius. I'll be able to solve my problem with Selena, I just needed some courage to say it to her... Thank you for making me smile and for cheering on me." Said Rosalyn.
Kaius replied, "You should thank me later once you solve each other's problems. But, I am glad and happy to hear that I was of help to you! You should go. Selena is thinking the same thing as you do."
Before Rosalyn left, she smiled at Kaius and hug him while whispering in his ear, "Thank you, I'll never forget this."
She then left to find Selena. Kaius was flustered and couldn't even move in his place, hearing her voice so close to his ear.

Rosalyn looked everywhere for Selena, but she couldn't find her anywhere. Selena also was looking for Rosalyn, but they kept crossing paths. Both of them gradually felt tired from running around and looking for each other; Rosalyn noticed the beautiful full moon from the outside; there, she found a water fountain. She watches the water fountain dances on its own; on the other side of the fountain, Selena was also watching the water fountain dances on its own. The water fell down back to the fountain, the two finally saw each other after a day pass. Selena was about to cry, when suddenly Rosalyn apologized. She revealed everything she has hidden all by herself for years to selena. Selena was upset to find out that Rosalyn has kept and hidden her most painful, darkest secret and didn't ask for comfort to anyone or even to Selena; her own best friend. Because of this, Selena was mad. Yet, she replied.
"Why are you only revealing this to me after a few years?... Why didn't you tell me you were suffering and enduring this pain all by yourself?... I'm your best friend, right, Rosalyn..? Please don't forget I'm always by your side. And don't apologise anymore. I know it was hard for you to say it."
Rosalyn, bursted into tears. Selena hugged her until she stops crying. Selena knew Rosalyn was hiding her pain and struggling all by herself. She knows very well of the cause of Rosalyn's suffering for years....

End of chapter 5: Part two: Selena and Rosalyn's fight

Written By: Choco Latte