Raping Of Toy Bonnie (Part 2)

I thought I should write one more chapter for today so here it is...and by the way I advise you to get some El Pollo Loco because things are about to heat up and get crazy in this chapter... So get some El Pollo Loco and meet me back in this chapter xD

Toy Freddy kept banging Toy Bonnie as she screamed for help all hope was lost for the toy animatronic until....

~In the storage room~

Bonnie was sitting down listening to Freddy's long meetings about the pizzeria and safety, Bonnie's ears twitched at Freddy's annoying voice "*When does he ever shut the hell up*" Bonnie thought to himself as he looked at his friends Chica and Foxy. Chica looked like she wanted to find a gun and kill herself and Foxy poor Foxy just looked like he wanted to cry. Bonnie pretended to listen to Freddy until his ears detected someone was screaming
"Freddy Shut up"
"EXCUSE ME BONNIE!?"
"Your excused now shut up"

Bonnie's ears went left to right and screaming was heard again "BONNIE HELP ME PLEASE" The voice cried out Bonnie then knew exactly who it was "Bon Bon" Bonnie said running out the storage room in lighting speed leaving Freddy speechless "What was that all about?" Freddy asked but Chica and Foxy weren't paying any attention because they were too busy on their knees praising God that Freddy stopped talking.

~In the hallway~

Bonnie ran as fast as he could to get to Toy Bonnie his eyes showed his bravery, determination, and of course speed, he ran to where he heard the cries of his beloved Bon Bon and it was coming from Toy Freddy's room. Bonnie used his iron strong shoulders to break down the door "WAM!" The door came down and Bonnie stepped in quickly and his eyes went wide as he saw Toy Freddy on top of Toy Bonnie "WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF MY WOMAN" Bonnie shouted rushing to get Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie cried tears of joy her prayers were answered and now her prince was going to save her "Bonnie I knew you  would come for me" Toy Bonnie said, Bonnie pushed Toy Freddy and started punching him with all his might and Toy Freddy scratched and bit Bonnie in the arms and neck. Toy Bonnie watched the two fight just then Mangle came running in because she heard fighting she looked all around the room and spotted Toy Bonnie naked, Mangle then grabbed a nearby towl and walked to where Toy Bonnie was "Psst Toy Bonnie" Mangle whispered Toy Bonnie looked at the white and dark red vixen in front of her "Come on this is no place for you to hang out" Mangle said handing Toy Bonnie the towl Toy Bonnie put on the towl and headed out the room with Mangle. The two headed for Kid's Cove and hid there Mangle gave Toy Bonnie a long shirt to put on until the place was safe for Toy Bonnie to get to her room." So sweetie, what happened back there?"Mangle asked "Toy Freddy raped me" Toy Bonnie said sadly Mangle's pointy ears dropped "I wish he would rape me... but he never noticed me not one bit" Mangle said sounding depressed "You like Toy Freddy?" Toy Bonnie asked "Like? I love Toy Freddy he's like my senpai but I think he doesn't know I exist.. He won't even look at me" Mangle said Toy Bonnie smiled and hugged Mangle "I will help you, you and Toy Freddy are going to be together I'm positive about it" Toy Bonnie said "Thank you" Mangle said returning the hug.

~Hours later~

The fight went on forever but it ended finally. Toy Bonnie and Mangle were getting to know each other a little more until a figure came up to them Toy Bonnie was scared thinking that Bonnie lost the fight and Toy Freddy came back to get her but instead Bonnie came and he was covered with scratches and scraps "BONNIE!!!" Toy Bonnie shouted running towards her man "BON BON" Bonnie shouted opening his arms Toy Bonnie jumped into Bonnie's warm, strong arms and Bonnie spinned Toy Bonnie around and the two bunnies kissed passionately Mangle smiled at them and left the room so they can have some privacy. "Oh Bonnie for a minute I thought Toy Freddy defeated you" Toy Bonnie said "I'm not going to let someone rape you and get away with it.... I love you and I'm never ever going to give up on you" Bonnie said Toy Bonnie's eyes started to tear up and she started to cry on Bonnie's warm furry chest "I love you Bonnie... I love you" Toy Bonnie said as she cried "I love you too Bon Bon" Bonnie said as an oil tear fell down his face. The two bunnies looked at each other still with tears in their eyes and they had another passionate kiss.

That's what I call everlasting love :')