Normal Day

The next day the toys were on stage getting ready for a great performance, Toy Bonnie practiced her guitar but she couldn't focus because of Toy Freddy, Toy Freddy would look at Toy Bonnie from time to time, wink at her, hug her out of nowhere, and even call out "Hey Sexy" or "Hello emerald eyes" it didn't bother Toy Bonnie that much she loved the attention, then she thought about Mangle and maybe this would be a time to bring them together soon.

~Toy Bonnie's POV~

I stood on stage as a pair of soft paws wrapped around my stomach "Hi Bunny Wunny" Toy Freddy whispered in my ear, this sent chills down my spine, I said nothing but stood there like a statue. Toy Freddy then moved his paw down to the side of my leg and slowly started to pull the side of my dress up to feel my leg "Stop that" I hissed "Aw what's the matter you don't like that" Toy Freddy whispered "No I don't now shoo" I hissed again, Toy Freddy let me go and I dusted myself off, a frown came on my face as I looked at the stage area entrance and there he was my savior the one and only Bonnie(TOTAL TEARS OF JOY), I ran off stage and jumped into Bonnie's arms and he spinned me around, we both shared three quick kisses and got lovey dovey.

~Toy Freddy's POV~

I looked at the two bunnies hug and stuff and I had to admit I was pretty jealous Like what do Bonnie got that I don't got, why would Toy Bonnie pick Bonnie over me!? He's old news and pretty old and looked at me I'm fresh and new so what's missing probably it's because Bonnie is good hearted and romantic with Toy Bonnie, I can be good hearted and romantic too it isn't that hard is it? And besides sooner or later Toy Bonnie will have eyes for me and forget about Bonnie and leave him in the dark I just have to wait and she'll come to me yeah I think that's my plan.

~Toy Bonnie's POV~

Bonnie said his goodbye and went back to the storage room and I walked back to the stage before Mr. Faz came I thought about Mangle and how I should set up a date for her and Toy Freddy and probably Toy Freddy will make tracks and leave me alone I kept the idea in my head as I grabbed my guitar and stood on my spot for the show, I went into freeze robot mode and had a simple day.

Well guys that's the end of that chapter sorry I couldn't write as much so see ya soon ~BonBon out✌~