Where The Buffaloes Roam

"So Freddy did you talk to that buffalo yet?" Bonnie asked "Buffalo? We don't have any buffalo" Freddy responded confused cleaning up the storage room, Bonnie face palmed and gave up on Freddy for his seriousness "Your toy counterpart Toy Freddy is a buffalo" Bonnie protested "He's a bear" Freddy said "He too big to be a bear" Bonnie said "He on a diet though" Freddy claimed "Well I think you need to cut his diet down to one leaf of lettuce a day" Bonnie said cryin laughin, Freddy scratched his butt while thinking "Freddy is you scratchin your ass right in front of me!?" Bonnie asked in disgust "Yeah got a problem" Freddy said irritated "No Sir No Sir" Bonnie replied shaking his head.

~In the party room~

Toy Bonnie hid in the party room to get away from Toy Freddy because he was so annoying and kept touching her. She thought she was perfectly safe until "Come here sexy bunny" Toy Freddy called out with no hesitation Toy Bonnie zipped into the air vent and crawled as fast as she could, she crawled deeper into the air vent and saw a yellow light up ahead she first thought it was Toy Freddy but then again Toy Freddy can't fit in the air vents, Toy Bonnie got closer to the light and it was Toy Chica and Mangle sitting in the air vent "Hi girls" Toy Bonnie said relived "Hello" They both said "Hiding from Toy Freddy?" Toy Chica asked Toy Bonnie nodded and sat in front of the chicken and the vixen "So what's up?" Toy Bonnie asked "Nothing really just trying to help Mang with her Toy Freddy prob" Toy Chica said "Well I was thinking maybe we could set her up on a date with him" Toy Bonnie suggested "No I'm too shy I'll have a nervous breakdown" Mangle said "Well we got to think up something" Toy Bonnie said "Hmmm maybe we can ask our fans" Toy Chica said "Huh?" Toy Bonnie and Mangle asked confused

Toy Chica: Hey you yeah I'm talking to the person reading this Mangle needs your help to be with Toy Freddy since she scared to go on date so comment if you got a cool idea Mangle really needs the help.

BonBonTheOfficail: Thanks for the advertisement Toy Chica..Okay people back to the story

The 3 girls left out the air vent and walked to the stage area to talk and plus Toy Chica wanted to be where the sunlight was since you know Toy Chica is scared of the dark and all. The girls walked into the room and Toy Freddy followed them(damn bunny stalker) Toy Freddy then came up behind Toy Bonnie and grabbed her butt real tight making Toy Bonnie yelp in pain and made echoes through the pizzeria's halls, Toy Bonnie turned her head slowly as her face was a dark shade of red from embarrassment "What the hell are you doing?!.... " she shrieked, Toy Freddy chuckled evilly and started squishing her butt like he didn't hear her "Toy Bonnie got bootay" Toy Freddy said smiling. Bonnie who heard the noise came out to investigate "What's going on here?" Bonnie asked Toy Bonnie looked at her boyfriend and felt her nerves jump because she was a little scared to speak up but the words came out like throw up "Bonnie Toy Freddy is messing with me!" Toy Bonnie blurted out "He's what!?" Bonnie asked "He keeps following me and he grabbed my butt just now" Toy Bonnie said. Bonnie's anger started to boil steam came from his head as he got his fists ready, his eyes turned black with a red pupil and his left eye started to twitch.

Me: I think yall should back up a little this gonna get ugly...

3....2....1

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE!? FUCKING PERVERT! NASTY ASS BITCH! DAMN STALKIN BUFFALO BEAR" Bonnie roared beating the holly shit out of Toy Freddy, Bonnie swung in all directions and used his big bunny feet to kick and stomp on Toy Freddy Bonnie mostly socked Toy Freddy up inside the head and stomach to get the "Don't touch my girl" lesson in his head. After Bonnie took out a big can of whoop ass out on Toy Freddy, Bonnie left the damaged bear on the floor so he can decay there until Freddy walked in "What happened?" Freddy asked "Buffalo touched my girlfriend" Bonnie explained crossing his arms, Freddy saw the beat up toy bear and it wasn't pretty his head wouldn't stay up so it tilted to the side, chipped plastic pieces from his arms and legs, his screws and bolts were loose, and one eye was blue and the other was straight black. The toy counterpart looked so broken he looked an angry mob had destroyed him, Freddy was surprised at Bonnie's strength and scratched the side of his head without saying a word, everyone was speechless until Toy Freddy's top hat fell off revealing Toy Freddy's head "His hairline look like a v-neck" Bonnie stated making everyone laugh a little and they all left the room leaving Toy Freddy behind as Balloon Boy came up to Toy Freddy and looked at him "His shape didn't make it" Balloon Boy said shaking his head and walked off.

In Toy Bonnie's room Bonnie and Toy Bonnie layed on her bed, Toy Bonnie layed her head on Bonnie's chest as she stroked his soft, purple fur "Babe did you think I did too much when I beat up Toy Freddy?" Bonnie asked Toy Bonnie rose up and looked at Bonnie "No, I think you did what was right he did too much and besides he deserved it" Toy Bonnie said, Bonnie smiled as he rubbed Toy Bonnie's back "I love you Bon Bon" he said "I love you too Bonnie" Toy Bonnie said back "So babe do I get cake as a reward?" Bonnie asked grinning "Hehehe....No" Toy Bonnie said frowning "Awwww" Bonnie complained as he frowned a bit.