Toy Bonnie's Big Date (Part 2) So Ya Wanna Be My Wife???

Toy Bonnie and Bonnie walked to one of the party rooms for their date, Freddy, Foxy, and Chica help set up a nice table for them with candles. When the two went into the party room it was dimmed and candles burned to make the dinner more romantic, they both walked into the room Bonnie pulled out the chair for Toy Bonnie and walked to the other side and sat down as Chica came in with a fresh piping hot pizza "Here you two lovers go, Bonnie your paying the bill" Chica said placing the pizza on the table "SINCE WHEN DO I PAY A BILL FOR A PIZZERIA THAT I WORK FOR!?" Bonnie protested "Since I do all the cooking around here" Chica said "Ha Ha Ha, Bonnie don't pay that bill she jus playin" Foxy said leaning on the doorway, Chica turned around and looked at the red fox in front of her "I don't play" Chica said in a sassy tone, with her hands on here hips Chica felt her bipolar kick in "Oh shut up lemon head, can't take a joke in your life" Foxy said with pirate chuckle "Why you roasting?" Chica asked "Because your about to be roast chicken in a minute" Foxy said "Nigga look at you, ain't got no meat you old twig" Chica said "The rate your going you wanna donate some meat to me?" Foxy asked "No, because I don't want to be a twig like you ole red toothpick looking ass" Chica said "Shut you turkey, Big bird off of sesame street looking ass" Foxy said "Be quiet you loner" Chica said. The two walked out fighting with each other leaving the two bunnies crying from laughter "Are they always like this?" Toy Bonnie asked "Yeah, they are both bipolar one day they'll be friends, the next day they'll fight like they did just now" Bonnie said "Wow" Toy Bonnie said "Yep, that's Chica and Foxy for you" Bonnie said "SHUT UP YOU SOUND LIKE A KILLER YELLOW GOOSE NIGGA GOIN EAT A NIGGA" Foxy blurred out "BE QUIET DUMMY SOMETIMES YOU ACT SLOW LIKE YOU CAN'T THINK OR NOTHING FREDDY NEEDS TO RE-PROGRAM YOU" Chica shouted at Foxy, the bunnies laughed some more and began to eat the pizza.

~40 minutes later~

Toy Bonnie and Bonnie talked after they ate their pizza, they laughed, smiled, blushed, and all that stuff and Bonnie got up out his seat and knelt down on one knee beside Toy Bonnie "Bonnie? What are you doing?" Toy Bonnie asked "Come sit on my knee" Bonnie said, Toy Bonnie didn't know what Bonnie wanted but just sat on his knee and wrapped her arms around his neck to keep her balance "Bon Bon?" Bonnie asked "What?" Toy Bonnie reasoned "Would you want to marry me?" Bonnie asked "What?" Toy Bonnie asked "Would you want to marry me?" Bonnie asked again "I don't know" Toy Bonnie said "Do you want to be my wife? Bonnie asked "I don't know.... I'm sorry" Toy Bonnie said "No need to be sorry I just wanted to ask I know your not ready to be married yet" Bonnie said, kissing Toy Bonnie's cheek Toy Bonnie got up from Bonnie's knee and Bonnie got up and grabbed Toy Bonnie's hand "Come on this is not the end of our date" Bonnie said, the two bunnies walked all the way to the back of the pizzeria and went to the back entrance. "Come on" Bonnie said said as Toy Bonnie followed behind, Bonnie opened the back door of the pizzeria and they began to walk outside "Bonnie? Are we allowed to go outside?" Toy Bonnie asked, Bonnie looked back at his girlfriend and grinned "No" Bonnie said "You naughty bunny" Toy Bonnie said evilly smiling Bonnie laughed and walked out into the cold air. Toy Bonnie shivered as the cold air hit her face and the soft wet grass against her feet, Bonnie took her to the back where a soft thick blanket was layed on the grass "What's this?" Toy Bonnie asked "You'll see" Bonnie said, Toy Bonnie and Bonnie sat down on the blanket "Okay Bon Bon look up" Bonnie said, Toy Bonnie's head began to look up and her emerald green eyes shimmered as she looked at the stars above her "What are they?" Toy Bonnie asked astonished "Their called stars, I really don't know much about them since I only came outside once with Foxy" Bonnie said "Wow" Toy Bonnie said looking at the millions of stars above her, they twinkled in the clear night sky, they were like Earth's little flashlights. Toy Bonnie looked at the stars and tried to grab one but instead she grabbed a little fire fly and she let it go and more fire flies appeared and surrounded the two bunnies. Bonnie smiled at the bugs as they lit up the place and as one landed on his nose then flew away then he looked at Toy Bonnie who was shivering, Bonnie took off the coat of his tux and wrapped it around Toy Bonnie "Thank you" Toy Bonnie said getting warm "Your welcome" Bonnie said aiming to kiss Toy Bonnie's cheek but Toy Bonnie moved her head just in time for Bonnie to kiss her lips, and Toy Bonnie and Bonnie shared a sweet gentle kiss.