The Wedding(Eternal Love)-Final Chapter

Freddy and Chica arrived at the pizzeria some hours later, Freddy was fully repaired and Chica just had a bandage on the upper part of her beak. Everyone greeted the two then everyone put up posters outside about the big wedding that was about to happen for Bonnie and Toy Bonnie then the guys went to the boy's dressing room and the girls went to the girl's dressing room to get ready for the big day.

~In the girl's dressing room~

Toy Chica, Mangle, and Chica were helping Toy Bonnie get ready for the wedding, Toy Bonnie covered up her chest since she was just wearing her underwear as Mangle went through all the dresses "Sweetie if you don't feel comfortable being naked by yourself I could be naked with you since we're all women here" Toy Chica said removing her "Let's Party" bib "Oh no no no Toy Chica you don't have to do that it's just I'm cold" Toy Bonnie said "You sure?" Toy Chica asked "Yeah I'm sure" Toy Bonnie said, Toy Chica shrugged then snapped back on her bib and went to go get the hair supplies for Toy Bonnie's hair. When Toy Chica got the supplies she got the flat iron and pressed Toy Bonnie's hair making it straight and soft, and she put a little bit of hair spray to keep in from going frizzy, Mangle then got Toy Bonnie's dress together, and Chica got the jewelry and accessories, they all got Toy Bonnie dressed then the three girls got into their purple bride's maid dresses and they were ready for the special day.

~In the boy's dressing room~

Freddy, Marion, Foxy, Toy Freddy, and Bonnie were all ready to go but there was one problem Bonnie didn't know what to say as a vow to Toy Bonnie, he sat on stool looking down thinking about what to say Marion then layed his gentle hand on Bonnie's shoulder "Bonnie don't speak with your mind speak with your heart my son because love is in your heart not in your brain" Marion said, Bonnie looked up and the telepathic puppet with innocent eyes "But how am I supposed to say it? Like I can't put my true feelings into words" Bonnie said "Let your heart speak for you" Marion said smiling. A smirk crept on Bonnie's face and he hugged Marion "Thank you father" Bonnie said "Your welcome" Marion said back, everyone smiled and Foxy started to tear up "Foxy are your crying?" Freddy asked, Marion and Bonnie both looked at Foxy as he started to cry more "I'm just so happy for everyone.. It's... It's just a lot to take in so I had to express it" Foxy said wiping his face "Aww Foxy" Freddy, Bonnie, Toy Freddy, and Marion purred as they all gave Foxy a group hug and surrounded him with family love.

40 minutes had past by and the wedding was about to begin parents and their kids were sitting down and the animtronics were putting the finishing touches on the place, the wedding colors were purple and green and the singer CG (me of course xD) was getting ready for a great performance. CG grabbed her microphone and was ready to sing, Bonnie was already at the alter with his best man Foxy and the bride's maids Toy Chica, Mangle, and Chica were on the other side where Toy Bonnie was about to stand. 5 minutes later Toy Bonnie walked into the room and everyone stood up, Toy Bonnie wore a emerald green strapless wedding dress to match her eyes and on the side of the dress was a big emerald green flower that was attached to the dress in front of Toy Bonnie's hip and inside the flower it was a dark purple, Toy Bonnie also wore a emerald pendant, and she had a boutique of purple flowers. Toy Bonnie started to walk down the aisle with confidence and a big smile on her face and Balloon Girl was in front sprinkling flower petals, the music began to play and CG started to sing

"~*I found myself dreaming in a silver and gold, Like a scene from a movie that every broken heart knows, We were walking on moonlight you pulled me close split second you disappeared and then I was all alone, Woke up in tears with you by my side breath of leave and I realized, No one will promise tomorrow...... So I'm Gonna Love You like I'm gonna lose you, I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye, Forever will stay in, I won't take you for granted, Cause we'll never know it when we run out of time, So I'm Gonna Love You like I'm gonna lose you, I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you~*"