The Proposal(The Fight Begins Part 1)

Dia the well known spirit of the pizzeria had given everyone the things they needed to fight Golden except for Freddy who had been quiet for the last few days after hearing about the strange things and accuracies that had been happening in the pizzeria for quite awhile, most of the time Bonnie or Foxy would ask Freddy about Golden since it's other name is "Demon Freddy" Freddy would shrug and say "Beats me" or "Eh I don't know" or even "Well I have a nice name who wouldn't want to be named Freddy". Everyone in the pizzeria was suspicious about Freddy and sometimes thought he and that Golden thing had a connection but they didn't know for sure so they left it alone until the truth was out........

~In the stage area~

Everyone was at the stage area talking about random things, and finally Mangle's wish came true and now Toy Freddy is noticing her more but he still liked Toy Bonnie, Freddy who sat at a table by himself held another bowtie in his hand it was navy blue and pretty old, Freddy looked at the bowie and memories raced through his head as a oily tear drop came out his eye and dropped onto the bowtie Freddy wiped his face with his hand so the others won't see and ask why he was crying Freddy put his head down in the opposite direction so his friends won't see him and he rested his head down on the cold table, closed his eyes, and tried to think his problem away but couldn't so he bitterly cried quietly. Bonnie and Toy Bonnie sat together holding hands as they both talked to Foxy and Chica, Bonnie looked down to his right to see the little black box he had in his other paw he tapped his foot nervously as a sweat drop formed on the side of his forehead "I hope she says yes" he thought to himself as he looked at Toy Bonnie and smiled weakly. "So you and Foxy are together now?" Toy Bonnie asked, Chica nodded, snuggling up with Foxy with her eyes closed "So cute" Toy Bonnie complimented watching the chicken and the fox cuddle, Bonnie looked at Toy Bonnie again and thought this might be a good time to propose "Bon Bon?" Bonnie asked "Yes babe" Toy Bonnie responded looking at Bonnie "Come with me for a second" Bonnie said "Okay?" Toy Bonnie responded confused, she followed Bonnie to the middle of the room and stood there waiting. "Bon Bon I been meaning to ask you this since I fell in love with you I asked you before but you weren't ready so I waited and I was still kinda nervous to ask you but now I'm ready to ask you that question" Bonnie said "What question is that?" Toy Bonnie asked, Bonnie smiled brightly and got down on one knee taking out the small black box, Toy Bonnie looked down at Bonnie and tears started to form in her eyes she covered her mouth with both of her hands knowing Bonnie was about to ask the GREATEST question of all. Bonnie opened the small box revealing a shiny diamond ring and he looked at Toy Bonnie straight in the eye "Toy Bonnie the bunny will you marry me and be the love of my life?" Bonnie asked, Toy Bonnie was lost with words she didn't know what to say, tears of joy and happiness streamed down her face, still with her hands of over her mouth she tried to let out some words "Oh....Bonnie... I don't know what to say.... It's all so overwhelming" Toy Bonnie said, Bonnie still looking up at his maybe future wife waited for Toy Bonnie to answer everyone in the room silent as the grave watched them both staring, waiting, watching for Toy Bonnie to make up her mind, Toy Bonnie was speechless and wanted to say "I don't know" but then she thought about all the good times and the bad times she had with Bonnie and she wanted to make more memories with him, if Bonnie and her was both to be scrapped or turned into an aluminum can Toy Bonnie would still be happy as long as Bonnie was with her, if her and Bonnie had eternal spirits like humans did Toy Bonnie knew even if they did or didn't go to heaven they both would be happy roaming the halls of the pizzeria together for life holding hands, singing songs of joy, happiness, and love and if Mr. Faz ever gets the money Toy Bonnie would ask him can her and Bonnie have another little bunny as their child. Toy Bonnie thought about the inner thoughts that came through her head and she made her final decision "Bonnie...me and you had good times and the bad times the good memories and the bad memories and I would.... I would love to make more memories with you as your wife" Toy Bonnie said as a tear slid down her face, Bonnie then started to cry also "So this means yes?" Bonnie asked, Toy Bonnie nodded as she tried to wipe her tears "Yes Bonnie I'll marry you" Toy Bonnie said, Bonnie quickly but gently put the diamond ring on Toy Bonnie's finger and got up from his knee and pulled Toy Bonnie into a deep passionate kiss, everyone in the room started clapping and cheering and whistling Mike and Mr. Faz who was in the office doing paperwork saw the proposal on the camera and came down to the stage area to congratulate them even Marion for the first time came out his box and went to congratulate the bunnies. Everyone kept clapping, cheering, and whistling as the bunnies kissed, they broke from the kiss and stared into each other's eyes "I love you Bon Bon" Bonnie said "I love you too Bonnie" Toy Bonnie said back, they held hands walking into the crowd of people who were still cheering "You go girl!" Toy Chica cheered "You the man Bonnie!" Mike cheered patting Bonnie's shoulder "CONGRATULATIONS" Mangle shouted , everybody congratulated the bunnies, Toy Bonnie and Bonnie blushed at all the compliments and the support they got from their friends, they both smiled wide as Mr. Faz and Mike took pictures of them on their phones "I'm proud of you both" Marion said standing next to Mike "We know" Toy Bonnie and Bonnie said blushing a dark shade of red, As Mike and Mr. Faz took pictures Freddy sat on stage looking a little sad Foxy walked over to him and sat down beside him "Freddy why are ye sad? Aren't ya happy for Bonnie and ta lass?" Foxy questioned "I am I'm sad about something else" Freddy said "Whatcha sad about?" Foxy asked, Freddy hands trembled all this hiding his deepest secret was the hardest and hiding it from his friends made it even worse Freddy's heart sank and his chest felt heavy he just couldn't keep all that depression in so he started to let it out "OH GOLDIE I MISS YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME I LOVED YOU WHY WHY WHY!" Freddy cried with his face in his hands, everyone stopped what they were doing and made a big circle around Freddy and hugged him "Freddy who's Goldie?" Chica asked "I'm Goldie" a demonic robotic voice said, slowly everyone turned their heads and saw the golden bear that been torturing them for the past few days "Golden Freddy" Toy Bonnie whispered "Hello everyone" Golden Freddy said staring at the group of friends with an evil grin..... To Be Continued.....