Chapter 3

Laurel says, "Put your weapon down." The Arrow says, "I am not your enemy." Laurel says, "Then put your weapon down." The Arrow lowers his bow and then someone crashes through the ceiling and makes a loud cry sound and Lydia covers her ears and The Arrow escapes with the unknown woman. After the police stopped shooting, Laurel looks to her sister Lydia and says, "Are you okay?" Lydia scoffs and says, "Am I okay? God, Laurel, you used me. Just like dad did." As Laurel goes to open her mouth, Lydia shakes her head and walks away. Later, Lydia walks into the bunker and looks at Oliver and says, "I had no idea Laurel was gonna use me to get to you." Oliver nods and says, "I know. I just don't understand why." Lydia says, "Because she thinks you killed Tommy." Oliver sighs and Diggle says, "How did you get out of there?" Oliver says, "I had help from a masked blonde woman in black." Diggle says, "Another copycat vigilante?" Oliver says, "No. She was different. Trained, and she used a sonic... thing." Lydia says, "Yeah, it was so loud, my ears are still ringing." Diggle says, "Who was she? Why'd she help you?" Lydia says, "Yeah, and how did she know to help you?" Oliver says, "All good questions. I don't like the idea of another player in town." Lydia says, "I'll see what I can find." Oliver nods and says, "Thank you." Lydia nods.

" Lydia nods

The next day, Lydia's in the bunker while Oliver and Diggle are training when she says, "I found a number of police reports from the last few months ago that involve our mystery girl

The next day, Lydia's in the bunker while Oliver and Diggle are training when she says, "I found a number of police reports from the last few months ago that involve our mystery girl. They describe a masked woman in black attacking attackers. She put five would-be rapists in the hospital so far." Oliver walks over to Lydia and says, "You sure it's her?" Lydia says, "Broken limbs, ruptured ear drums, the sonic sound." Oliver says, "That's her. She's targeting criminals." Lydia says, "Misogynist criminals." Diggle says, "First the hoods, now her. Looks like you started a movement." Oliver says, "I don't want to start a movement, so we catch her. I'm not letting the city get overrun with vigilantes." Lydia's phone rings and it's her dad and she says, "Hi, dad." Her dad says, "I need to meet with him." Lydia says, "Okay." Lydia hangs up, looks at Oliver, and says, "He wants to meet with you." Later, Lydia and Diggle are looking at cases about the Dollmaker when Oliver walks in and says, "Lance's file give you anything?" Lydia says, "Last time the Dollmaker was active in Starling City he ramped up to one kill every three days." Oliver says, "That gives us two to catch him. Can we connect the victims?" Diggle says, "Young. Pretty. According to Lance's file he couldn't figure out how he chose them." Diggle says, "Barton Mathis doesn't have any family or known acquaintances. Lone wolves are harder to catch." Oliver says, "But they do have the right to an attorney. Call Lance. Tell him to set up a meeting for tonight." Lydia says, "Where?" Oliver says, "At the office of whoever represented Barton Mathis." Lydia says, "So, I'm assuming this takes priority over finding out the identity of your secret admirer." Oliver says, "I got that covered."