Chapter 37- Val's final visit PT1

The kids and Steph all go to DJ'a house. Val gathers her bags and starts packing, she leaves tomorrow early in the morning.

DJ: "oh my lanta, Vallery is leaving tomorrow."

Kimmy: "it feels like she just came here"

Steph: "ikr, and how she gave us the new iPhones"

DJ: "all thanks to our baby sis Michelle"

Val: "I'm going to miss everyone here! Thank you all for letting me stay here for the summer." *she hugs them, they all hug her*

DJ: "of course Val, you are always welcome here."

Fernando: "what about a hug for me? Even tho we didn't really talk much"

Val: "of course, a hug for you Fernando!" *she hugs him. He hugs her*

Tommy: "I miss blonde"

DJ: "Tommy, her name is Val, say Val"

Tommy: "Val!"

Val: "I'm going to miss you too Tommy!" *She picks up Tommy*

Max: "y'all remember that show we did? With all those cameras."

Kimmy: "oh yeah. And how Jackson kissed his aunt Becky"

Ramona: "mom! Please don't talk about that"

DJ: "Yeah kimmy, please don't talk about that"

Fernando: "but the idiot director doesn't know anything about true talent. He didn't even want me in the show."

Kimmy: "oh Fernando, you were too good to be on the show" *She kisses him*

Fernando: "you know it my Kimberlina" *he kisses her*

Val: "so many memories happened in such a short time. It's crazy"

Jimmy: "ikr! And how our little baby Dani came along." *he holds her*

Steph: "hello my baby" *she kisses Dani's forehead*

Rocki: "i want to see that show now! Jackson kissing his aunt, director refuses to have Fernando in the show. This show sounds amazing!"

Jackson: "that kiss was something"

Max: "Eww! This is our aunt Becky we are talking about"

Ramona: "Yeah Jackson, stop it"

Everyone has a great time talking about all the memories that have happened.

DJ: "So Val, don't forget to tell your mom to call us!"

Val: "of course I won't forget Aunt DJ, I'll even mention if you guys can come over for thanksgiving, or if we all come there"

DJ: "that would be really nice to see our Michelle again"

Steph: "We should also bring Joey, Uncle Jesse and aunt Becky with Pamela!"

Val: "Yeah! My mom would be so happy to see you all! And my grandpa!"

Kimmy; "are the Gibbler's allowed to join?" *she gives Val puppy eyes*

Val: "of course the Gibbler's are allowed! My mom will be so happy to see you!"

Jackson; "going to New York City will be amazing!"

Max: "I would love to meet Lady Liberty! And go to Times Square, Broadway, the Brooklyn bridge!"

Val: "Aunt, DJ. I know you like to plan an itinerary, so start planning cause the second I step into my house, I will mention it to her, then I'll text my response in the group chat!"

Ramona and Jackson: "Okay!"

DJ: "Group chat? What group chat?"

Steph: "the kids have a group chat"

Kimmy: "And we don't have a group chat?"

Fernando: "We should have a group chat"

Steph: "the she wolf pack have our own group chat"

Max: "I'm not interested in being in their group chats, they talk about boring things and nothing educational"

Jackson: "why would we talk about educational things in the group chat"

Rocki: "it should be about juicy gossip"

Ramona: "yup!"

Val: "anyways... I'll text you Aunt DJ, my mom's response. I know she'll say yes. And I'll make her take vacation days from her Fashion Empire."

DJ: "yeah, last time I talked with her, I tried to get her to come over for Christmas and new years last year but she said she was 'too busy' and couldn't make it"

Val: "I will make her take days off"

DJ: "good!"

As time went by, they all sat down for dinner. DJ takes lots of pictures and sends them to Michelle. Michelle heart reacts on the pics, she later response 'beautiful pictures. Hope to see you all soon again <3"

DJ: "Look! Michelle respond quickly! She heart reacted the pictures and said 'beautiful pictures. Hope to see you all again soon' and she put the heart symbol!"

Val: "maybe she will take days off! This could be a sign that we will see each other again!"

Everyone cheers!

Ramona: "YAY!!! I can't wait"

Jackson: "Me either!"

Steph: "I believe this is a sign, cause Michelle doesn't respond that quickly"

Kimmy: "She takes weeks just to reply one word back"

DJ: "Thats what I'm saying! She replied quickly!"

Ramona: "does she take a while to reply to your messages too Val?"

Val: "yeah... it's cause she's always so busy, so her replying quickly, could be a sign that we are all going to see each other again! Ahh I can't wait to tell her!"

Later that night, Val finishes packing

(to be continued)