Day 4- Is this the end?

Val, Ramona, Jackson and the other girls haven't eaten anything in a day. The employee is letting them die slowly by not giving food. DJ and Steph wake up.

DJ: "I had a terrible dream, That our babies got kidnapped"

Steph: "I wish it was a dream" *She sighs*

DJ: "They are still MISSING???" *she begins to cry*

Steph: "There there" *She holds her* "Come on, let's go eat"

DJ: "I'm not hungry" *She wipes her tears*

Kimmy: *Walks in the room* "Hey..." *She looks down*

DJ: *Looks at Kimmy* "When will this end?"

Kimmy: "IDK" 

..............................

Employee: "Rise and shine my little Prisoners. I have to go 'Hunt' now, if you know what I mean" *He laughs and walks out*

Val: "I can't believe we're still here.... We need to find a way out"

Ramona: "But how??? If we escape and the dude finds out.... we'll be dead....."

Jackson: "This is not how I imagined a cruise to be.."

Girl: "Yeah, I hope the authorities can help us"

Jackson: "Wait! The air vent!!"

Ramona: "Okay?"

Jackson: "We can write a note and slide it through the vent, asking for help!"

Val: "Good idea! But how are we going to do that without pen or paper and our arms and legs tied up?"

Girl: "Our arms and legs may be tied up... but we can easily slip out of these, well I can" *It looks like her legs already been slipped out. She gets up and gets pen and paper* "Here" *She sits back down, pretending her legs are still tied*

Val: "Thanks, now how are we going to write?"

Ramona: "Put the pen in my mouth, I can write like that"

Jackson and Val look at her weird.

Ramona: "Yeah I know, it's a weird hidden talent I have..... Now give me the pen and paper"

Val puts the pen in her mouth and puts the paper on the floor, Ramona writes "Help, 10 girls and 1 guy have been help captive in this room! The door is on the other side!! SEND HELP PLEASE!!!!" 

Jackson: "Good" *He tries to ball up the note and slides it out the vent* "Let's hope someone can find it"

Employee: *He comes back* "Welp I couldn't find anyone... and y'all know what that means"

Jackson: "What does it mean....." *He gulps*

Employee: "Someone tell this boy what it means!" *His voice got louder*

Girl: "It means....... Someone.....here is.... going.... to die......." *She gulps*

Val, Jackson and Ramona all gulp, The girls teared up.

Employee: "That is correct, Now who's gonna be the lucky one." *He walks around and looks at them* "So many to choose from" *He slowly walks towards Val* "How about you rich girl?"

Val gulps

Employee: "Don't cry, It won't hurt.......ME" *He laughs and grabs her arm and sits her in a chair*

Ramona: "NOOOOOO!!!!!" *She cries harder*

Employee: "Listen girl, if you cry any louder, You'll be NEXT!" *He glares at Ramona*