Chapter 14- Aloha time

DJ: "Kids it's time to go to the cruise! Everyone's getting in line"

Ramona and Val scream

Max: "It's amazing how something this heavy can float, Science is awesome"

DJ: "Okay, everyone got their stuff? Let's go" *They walk out the hotel room and gets in line*

Steph: "Wow, look how huge this thing is" 

Jimmy: "Ikr, it's awesome"

Jackson: "Dude, this cruise has a freaking roller coaster on it!!!!"

Val: "What? Where??" *She looks* "OMG that's awesome!!!"

Ramona: "I'm so getting on that"

Fernando: "Me too!!" 

DJ: "Okay, kids get in first"

The kids show their ID's and tickets and gets on the cruise.

Ramona: "Oh gosh, I'm walking on a cruise!!"

Val: "IKR!!!!"

Jackson: "Girls, always screaming" *He gets on and also screams* "I'M ON A CRUISE!!"

Max: "Look who's talking" *He follows behind Jackson*

Ramona: "HA, you're the one saying we're screaming, then you scream the next moment" *She laughs*

Val: "Yeah mister, uh I mean Ma'am" *She laughs too*

DJ and the rest get on the cruise

DJ: "Okay, we're on the 4th deck, so let's get on the elevators"

They walk towards the elevators, and go on the 4th deck, and follow the signs to their room numbers.

Steph: "Here's our room" *She smiles and opens the door with the key and her eyes widen* "OH my gosh.... look at this" *She puts her stuff down* "You like this baby?" *The baby giggles*

Jimmy: "Wow, this room is awesome, and look at the view!" *He looks out the window*

DJ: "Here's our room boys" 

Max: "Holy Chalupa" *He looks out the window* "And this magnificent view"

Tommy: *He follows Max* "Pretty!"

Kimmy: "Fernando, look out our room!!!" 

Fernando: "Ay Dios mio.....It's wow, I have no words" *he looks around with his eyes widen*

Kimmy: "I love it!" *She kisses him*

Fernando Kisses back. 

Val: "Welp this is our room, It's at the end" 

They go in Val and Ramona scream as they go inside.

Jackson: "I think our room is the biggest... I LOVE IT!"

The last room was supposed to be DJ's room, she didn't realize it was her room.

Ramona: *Starts reading the safety rules* "Hey guys, they are gonna do an emergency drill"

Val: "How do you know?"

Ramona: "It says it right here, when they blow the horn, we need to get our life jackets which are in this closet" *She points to the closet* "Then go to our assigned Muster station which is near Stephanie's room"

Val: "Oh yeah, those horns are super loud.. They scare me every time"

Jackson: "I'm sure it's not that scary"