Night after

Hii, so we're trying something. I wrote smut for the first time so as you can guess there will be smut, if you don't like it you cam skip this chapter. Let me know what you think!
~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

In the morning you woke up in Lesso's arms, both naked. Memories of last night flooded back.

//last night//

You and Lesso went back to your room. You sat on your bed admiring your ring. She put her hand under your chin, lifting your head up to meet her gaze. She kissed you passionately but soon the kiss turned heated. Her lips traveled down your neck, sucking on the sensitive skin. You moaned at the sensation and your breathing became heavier. You were really turned on right now. Meanwhile Lesso's hands traveled to the back of your corset and soon your dress fell to the ground leaving you in only your bra and underwear. Lesso's eyes darkened as she took you in. She kissed you again and soon her lips had found your neck again. This time she kissed down to your chest, her hands undoing the clasp of your bra. Then she sucked on your nipple while rolling the other one between her thump and index finger. You moaned, feeling wetness pool between your legs.

"Please Nora, I need you." You whined as the sticky feeling between your thighs only got more uncomfortable. She smirked and slowly took off your underwear.

"Please what?" The redhead asked teasingly.

"Please just fuck me." You said loudly. In a split second her hand had traveled down between your thighs and she was lazily circling your clit. You moaned loudly but soon her lips had found yours again, muffling the sounds that came out of your mouth. You grind your hips agains her hand to get more friction. It just wasn't enough. "More, I need more please Nora." You pleaded. She smirked and you thought she was going to deny you when suddenly she put her 3 finger into you, thrusting them harshly. Her thumb pressed down on your clit with just the right pressure. You clenched around her fingers and she could tell you were close. She pulled her fingers out and you bucked your hips to chase your orgasm. You whimpered at the loss of friction.

"Just a little longer princess, I know you can take it." She laughed evilly seeing the sad look on your face. "I think you prove you deserve it don't you?" She cooed. She pushed you down so you lay flat on your back, then she climbed over you and put her centre over your mouth. You immediately got to work, you licked a long stripe up her slit collecting all the wetness. You moaned at the taste of her, sending vibrations up her core. You sucked on her clit earning a loud moan from her. Then you pushed your tongue into her, hitting all the right places. She clenched around you and not much later she came. You didn't spill a drop of her cum, relishing in her taste. You moved off her and waited for her to come down from her high.

"You okay?" You asked after a while. She sat up.

"I'm amazing, now I think you deserve a reward huh?" She said. She moved her fingers down to your core again, putting three fingers into you. You threw your head back at the sensation. She sped up moving her fingers in and out at a faster pace. It didn't take long for you cum, your wetness coating her hand. She gave you a minute to let you come down from your high before she started kissing your neck again. She sucked at the skin, no doubt leaving hickeys. She moved lower, kissing your chest to your stomach and then to your thighs. She pressed kissed to your thighs, moving up to your core. You thought she would finally give you what you wanted but at the last moment she skipped over to your other thigh. You groaned in annoyance.

"Please just stop the teasing." You said annoyed. You could practically feel her smirk as she finally moved to your centre. Your annoyance disappeared and was replaced with pure satisfaction. She sucked your clit and you bucked your hips. You felt the knot in stomach tighten. She put her tongue in you and your back arched at the feeling. You moaned as the knot exploded and you came all over her face. She licked you clean as she let you calm down.

"You okay princess?" She asked while tracing her fingers over your jaw.

"I'm alright my love." You smiled lazily.

"I'm going to het a bath ready. I'll be right back." She informed. You nodded and closed your eyes. She stood up and went to your bathroom. A few minutes she came out again. She carefully picked up and carried you to the bathroom, gently placing you in it. She joined you and slowly washed your body being careful with your sensitive parts. You felt your eyes droop. Before you could fall asleep she picked you up and dried off. After that she carried you back to bed and pulled the covers over you. You snuggled into her and fell asleep.

//present//

You moved, noticing how sore your muscles are. You looked over at at the redhead who was still sleeping peacefully. You must've tired her out yesterday. You smiled to yourself and gently kissed her forehead, waking her up. She groaned and you waited until she was fully awake. She finally opened her eyes. Her piercing green ones met yours and you were quick to kiss her passionately.

"How are you today my darling." You asked your lover.

"I'm more than okay." She replied. "How is my princess doing?" She smirked.

"I'm okay, better than that even. I am hungry though." You said and as on cue your stomach growled. She chuckled. You both got up and got ready.

You chose a dress with flowers and a slit that ended at your thigh

You chose a dress with flowers and a slit that ended at your thigh. She saw her checking you out.

"Hey eyes up here you horn dog." You warned. She smirked but did as you told her. When you both were ready you went to breakfast and enjoyed your day.