Confession

A sharp knock on your door made you jump out of your skin as you were tidying up the green room you were occupying.

"Y/N! Open the fucking door!" You heard a very familiar voice shout from the other side.

You thought the boys were already on stage by now, you thought you heard the last call at least five minutes ago.

What is he doing here?

The knocking continued, even harder than before, so you quickly ran to the door.

As soon as the lock clicked, Josh stormed inside and started rambling, words going at miles a minute.

He was already wearing his golden cape over the white jumpsuit with golden marine embroidery that you had designed just for him a couple of months prior, following his directions.

After a second, you stopped his ramblings, grasping his shoulders and shaking him slightly.

"JOSH!" You shouted over his words and he finally stopped.

"What's wrong? Why is your jumpsuit half unbuttoned? And why are you not on stage right now?" You fired these questions rapidly, to better understand the situation and he groaned.

"Well, that's clearly the fucking problem here!" He said, hands stroking his hair nervously as he gestured to the zipper.

"This damn zipper isn't working. And I can't go on stage in front of twenty thousand people like this, right? So that's why I am here." He whined.

He was standing next to the door, his exposed chest was glistening with sweat and rising and falling rapidly as he panted, stressed and nervous.

The zipper was blocked down past his navel, under the little belt that circled his waist, his happy trail was exposed.

You started to blush.

"I need your help, I tried everything. I can't pull it up or down. I thought about using candle wax but I am afraid to stain the fabric and the more I try to open or close it, the more I am afraid to break it. I tried to untangle the fabric from the inside but I couldn't. And I can't even change because it WON'T GO DOWN." He sounded really frustrated and said this while tugging at the zipper to prove his point.

"I am trapped, Y/N! I need your help" He whined in defeat leaning against the wall and squeezing his eyes shut.

You couldn't help but look at his chest and feel a little tingle run down your spine.

I have to stay professional.

You thought, your eyes following his rising and falling chest.

You quickly recovered and tried to reassure him.

"Let's see what I can do to help you. If I can't do anything I am going to cut the zipper and I am going to stitch it again. You can wear another jumpsuit tonight." You said matter of factly, coming closer to where he was standing.

"Oh fuck" He exclaimed and he grasped his head between his hands.

"What?" You said, a confused expression slowly made its way on your face.

"I can't wear another one, they are all to the cleaners. This is the only one I have" he said in an apologetic tone and you panicked.

"I am in charge of the wardrobe. Who did allow that? I am sure I didn't." You replied confused and a bit angry.

"I did" he said with a guilty smile.

You glared at him and he giggled. That stupid giggle you loved in other contexts. Now, you positively hated him.