Chapter 40

Cam POV 3 months later

"C'mon buddy you can't be screaming when folks tryna sleep." I said picking up my premature baby.

Apollo keon Reynolds born May 13th, born with 10 fingers and 10 toes, 5 pounds and 6 ounces. Me and Ana have been rotating with the baby.

She gets half of the week I get the other half when my schedule is not full.

Ana and Mari have been the best of friends so mari is like Apollo's second mom or whateva. I had his bassinet in the room over on my side of the bed. I started rocking him back n forth and switching him from one hand to the other.

He still kept crying. I checked his diaper then I changed it once that smell hit me. He still kept crying.

"Okay you must be hungry right? Yeah! Yes you are. your a fat lil man huh!" I said carefully walking downstairs with him in my arm.

I carried him downstairs then sat him in his high chair while I grabbed the already pumped breast milk. I put it in the microwave for a few seconds then took it out and went back upstairs with Apollo in my hands.

I sat on the bed and fed him his bottle. Apollo started slowly falling asleep but he kept fighting it. After the bottle was empty I got up to burp him then laid him back down.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands then laid back in bed. "Baby" "yes?" "I'm hungry." "Alright whatchu want?" "Fries and ice cream." "Okay."

I got up and put some shorts on them grabbed my keys and left out the house. I went to McDonald's and got 3 large fries then went to the store and picked up chocolate ice cream, brownie chocolate ice cream for me, wipes, and some diapers then headed back home.

I put some ice cream in a bowl then grabbed the McDonald's bag and walked upstairs.

"Here." "Thank you baby." She said pecking my lips. I took my shirt and shorts back off and got in the bed.

4:00 AM

Alright I got about 3 more hours until Apollo is up 4 if I'm lucky 2 if I'm unlucky.

I stole some of mari's fries and dipped them in her ice cream. Best combo ever with fries. Ion care what nobody say.

I felt something lick my foot and I kicked it. Mari gasped and hit me. "OMG Chubb's come here bby." Mari said getting the bunny. "Why is yo bunny in the bed."

"Why you kicked Chubb's he ain't do nun." She said looking at me with a stank face. "He licked my foot." "And? Don't do it again." She said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever." "Say sorry." "Nah." She glared at me and I said sorry while watching him eat her fries. "He eating yo fries." "No Chubb's."

We sat up for a little minute before we went to bed with Mari being the lil spoon. I rubbed her stomach and kissed her neck then laid my head down.

----
I woke up at 7 and everyone was sleep. I woke Mari up and we did our morning routine and took a shower together.

She had a stomach on her it wasn't too big, it wasn't too small it was just right. If that makes any sense. But pregnancy looked good on her, real good.

"What?" She said looking at me with a smile.

"Nothing your just beautiful." I stated. She blushed and leaned her hand on my chest. I chuckled and ran my hand through her hair.

We stood in silence just basking each other in.

My phone ringed and it was Ana telling me she was outside. I kissed mari's forehead then got Apollo ready to go. "Alright lil man I'll see you later ight." I said kissing his cheek and fist bumping him before giving him to Ana.

"Thanky you. Tell Mari to call me later." I nodded and closed the backdoor. I waited until Ana pulled off to go in the house.

Just me and Mari. Alyssa went back home but we never found out who broke in Emily's house.

Me and Lucas have been working on finding Alex and CJ. It's like they disappeared off the face of the earth.

I went in the room and took my clothes off which left me in my boxers and sports bra.

Mari was on her phone talking somebody. I laid on top of her making sure not to put all my weight on her.

I started lightly kissing on her neck then I did open mouth kisses on her neck. "Hey I'ma call you right back." She said and hung up. She let out a soft whimper, running her hands in the nape of my neck.

I went up and softly kissed her. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she ran her hand down to my chest. "Whatchu want me to do?" I asked her breathlessly as I pulled back and rested my forehead on hers.

"I don't know." She said breathlessly. "You wanna be the top?" I felt her nod and I pecked her lips then kissed down her neck. I breathed her in the slowly sucked on her soft spot above her collarbone.

"Mmmm" I let my hand venture down to her core and put my hands in her tights and in her underwear. "You always wet and ready for me baby." I told her.

"Mhmm just for you." She moaned arching her back a little. I ran my index and middle finger up and down her slit. I pressed down and rubbed her clit slowly. "Go faster daddy." I shook my head and kept up my slow pace.

Mari grabbed my hand and moved it how she wanted it. I kept my hand movements at the pace she wanted when she let go. I pulled my hand out and looked at it.

It was glistening in her juices. I sucked my index and held my middle out to Mari. She took it in her mouth and sucked on it. Mari twirled, licked, and sucked on it. I watched her the entire time as she did it.

After Mari sucked my finger off she flipped us and started sucking on my neck.

Mari POV

I grabbed cam's head and tilted it up and to the side then harshly sucked on her neck. Cam groaned as I went lower to her breast. I took her bra off and took her nipple in my mouth as I slowly grinded on her member.

"Fuckk~" I flicked her nipple and did my magic then I did the same to the other one. I lifted myself up a little and started pulling her boxers down. I leaned up and grabbed my handcuffs out my drawer.

I asked cam for permission and she gave me the go ahead. I hooked her wrists up to the bed post and did the same to her ankles.

"I want to try something." I told her. She doesn't know that I know that she has a pussy. I discovered it last month when iw as giving her head.

It makes since though because she's Intersex.

"What is it?" I got up and walked to the closet and grabbed my strap. I walked out with it in my hand with a smirk on my face.

"No! No you or not pegging me! I refuse! I REVOKE your top card uncuff me woman." She said wiggling around. I giggled and shook my head.

"Baby I know you have a pussy." She widened her eyes. "N- No I still refuse."she said shaking her head.

"Please!"

"No!"

"Pleasseee!"

"No!"

"Pleasee!" I said poking my lip out. she sighed "ask me in 2 months." I smiled and threw the strap on the bean bag and climbed back on top of cam.

"C- can I touch it?" She nodded and I ran my fingers down to her slit and slowly fingered her.

Howdy🤠