018 | Blind

''Lady Lesso, I wish for you not to kiss me right now.'' The girl said sternly, her gaze fixed on the woman, unsure if she had breathed in the previous thirty seconds.

The woman she had tried to compel didn't say anything; she looked at the girl for a few seconds, but there was no thought behind her eyes, or so it appeared. It didn't take long for the redhead's pupils to dilate, as if something else had taken over, as if she liked looking at the girl, her student, in front of her; some might even say she looked obsessed but couldn't think.

Lady Lesso took a step closer, looking down at the girl while their chests almost touched. Neither one of them said anything; they didn't even breathe.

The woman cupped the girl's face and got it closer to her, tracing Y/N's lips with her finger and observing them closely before pushing her own onto them.

The kiss wasn't long, but it was far more than a little peck; it had far more emotion than Y/N had expected. After all, the only reason the woman was even kissing her was that she compelled her to do it. It shouldn't have emotion; it shouldn't make her think the dean actually loved her; it shouldn't make her long for more or make her feel loved.

But nothing happened when she watched the woman's pupils closely, waiting for them to return to normal size and show that the spell had worn off. Her pupils stayed the same size, the woman's facial expressions didn't change, and no thought was seen behind her eyes until a small smirk was given.

"Y/N, I want you to promise to not compel any student or teacher, for that matter, to do such acting; I am sure it would get you into terrible trouble. And I do hope you realise I obviously made sure your special talent wouldn't work on me. "After all, I am your counsellor; what if you cheat on exams by forcing me to give you an A+?" 

The girl watched the woman in utter shock as she tried to take in the information she had just heard. ''Wh- What?'' ''You really thought I wouldn't have taken precautions once I figured out your talent? I'm the dean for a reason, love.''

''Then why did you-'' ''Because I wanted to and because you wanted me to. It was clear from day one that you found me interesting. And it seems that what you felt the first time you saw me, I got to experience once I got to know you, although I wish to find out more over time, of course.''

''You want to get to know me?''

''Yes, I do.''

''But-''

''No but, I want to get to know you, and you'll allow me to do so.''

''Okay.''

----
AN: Y'all check the comments😭
----

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙍𝙖𝙩 || 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐 × 𝑭!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🎉