Final Exam

Aizawa couldn't sleep that night. 

How could he? He had just found out the truth about hero society. 

He spent hours looking at the videos from that website. He was glad to see that there were no videos of himself, but almost every hero he knew had plenty of videos.  

He couldn't even think about wanting to be a hero after he saw the truth about what happened to Oboro. 

He tossed and turned the entire night. No, he couldn't just become a villain. He was a pro hero. 

...

But could he really fix society as a hero if he didn't even know about it until now? 

________________________________________________________________

Izuku was getting ready for the final exam. He had already completed the written exam, now the fighting portion of it would be soon. If the written exam weren't 50% hero questions, Izuku would've aced it. 

He was standing with Todoroki and Shinso, they were all waiting for the teachers to tell them what to do. 

"Hey, Todoroki, are you gonna use your fire? I rewatched the sports festival and in training, you never use it," Izuku said. 

"I don't ever use my fire. It's my father's quirk." 

"But it's not his quirk? It's yours. That's like me shaving my hair off because it's the same color as my mom's." 

Todoroki just blinked at him for a moment. 

"Listen to me. It's your quirk. I know you hate your dad, but he doesn't control you or your power. It's yours. You control it." 

Todoroki was about to say something, but heroes started to pour from the building in front of them. 

"For your final exam, you'll be fighting pro heroes." 

"Wait what?? That's not fair!" A kid yelled. 

"Calm down. The rules are simple, you'll be put into pairs, you have to subdue the hero, or escape. Us heroes will be going easy on you. We'll give you a chance to win. And we'll be wearing weighted arm and ankle bands," Aizawa said. 

Then he started to announce the pairs. Some heroes had to go against multiple pairs since both All Might and Snipe couldn't exactly make it. 

"Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, you'll be going against me. After you, Izuku and Shinso, you'll be going against me as well," Aizawa said. 

Izuku nodded and turned to Shinso. "We should start coming up with a plan. Come on." 

Shinso followed him to the area everyone was supposed to wait. They both didn't have hero costumes, but they had gone to the support course beforehand to get gear. Shinso had gotten his own capture scarf like Aizawa's and a mask that could alter his voice. Izuku couldn't exactly get his original weapons, considering they were lethal, so he got other things. He got a grappling hook, and toe and heel steeled boots. They just wore their gym uniforms since they didn't have actual costumes. 

"Alright, it'll be hard to get him to talk at all, considering he knows what your quirk is and that you have that mask, but lucky for us, we're used to training without quirks. However, I think there might be one thing you could say that'll get him to talk..." 

Izuku started to explain his plan, Shinso listened and pitched in with his ideas as well. They had backup plans for their backup plans by the time it was their turn.