Muscular

Izuku ran as fast as he could, glad he had already memorized the forest so he knew exactly where to go. He kicked himself off of trees to gain momentum and run even faster until the cave was in view. 

He saw a man he didn't recognize, a man terrorizing Koda. He was talking about some bullcrap about how the kid's parents made him lose an eye when he killed them, so he was gonna kill the kid too. 

Now Izuku was messed up, but he wasn't that messed up. 

He wouldn't kill a young, scared child without reason. And especially not a reason as stupid as that one. 

Right as the man was about to hit Koda, Izuku ran in, grabbed Koda, and just managed to dodge. 

"HEY!" 

"What is wrong with you?? Weren't your orders to distract the heroes?? Why are you trying to kill a kid?" Izuku put himself in front of Koda. Koda hid behind his legs, gripping his pants. 

"Are you one of the hero students?? How do you know about our mission??"

"I'm your boss. Follow orders and don't kill kids." 

He scoffed. "Nice try, I could've heard that lie from a mile away. I'm just gonna kill both of you, how bout that?" The man activated his quirk, and his muscles grew. They continued to grow until they were litarally coming out of his skin. 

Midoriya bit his tongue. He didn't have any weapons or gear. Usually he'd rely on his natural speed and strength, but when it came to fighting someone with a quirk like this, he needed something. 

"Stay behind me," Izuku whispered to Koda.THe man punched, but it was slow so Izuku could dodge. He pressed his finger on his neck. 

"Tomura- one of your recruits is trying to kill me. He thinks I'm a student-" Izuku said quickly before sending the message. Hopefully Shigaraki would be able to message the man directly. Until then, he would have to keep dodging. 

Izuku was jumping around and dodging, while Koda stayed in the same spot, being ignored by both of them now. He was shaking, but felt frozen in place, so he just couldn't run away. Midoriya had gone out of his way to save him, and he didn't know why. He didn't quite understand why that man wanted to kill him either. He had nothing to do with what his parents did. 

A sound came from a device on the man's ear. It was Shigaraki's voice. 

"Muscular! Stop! That is Izuku Midoriya and is indeed part of the team. Keep trying to kill him, and we'll kill you. Get back to your mission." 

Muscular widen his eyes as he looked at Midoriya again. "There's no way you're him.."

"Actually there is a way. Now listen to both of us, and stop." 

"HOW ARE YOU MY BOSS?! YOU'RE A TEENAGER AND CAN'T EVEN BEAT ME IN A FIGHT!" Muscular tried punching Izuku again, filled with rage. 

Izuku growled and formulated a plan. He knew how he could take this man down. He ran right at Muscular, dodging his punch and jumping as high as he could. He landed on his shoulder and struck him right in the side of his neck. 

Muscular's eyes closed as he body became limp and fell to the ground. 

"You killed him!" Koda screamed. 

"I didn't, don't worry. I just hit a pressure point that can make him fall asleep. I don't know how long he'll be out considering how powerful he is, so let's get out of here." 

Izuku thought for a minute. These 'heroes' were not taking care of Koda properlly. They didn't even think to check this place when they heard he was missing, and they let information get out that this kid was a hero couple's kid. 

He picked up the boy, swinging him to his back so Koda could hold onto him piggyback-style. "Koda, I'm getting you out of here. None of these 'heroes' care about you. I'll take you somewhere that'll be good for you." 

Koda didn't answer, he just held on tighter when Izuku started to run. Izuku ran through the forest again until he was met up with Tomura. "Muscular didn't listen to you, he still tried to kill us. He's crazy. I managed to knock him out." 

"I had a bad feeling about him... At least I don't have to worry about that anymore- who's the kid?" 

Koda stared at the strangers around him with fear, still holding tight to Izuku's back. 

"This is Koda. They aren't taking care of his properlly, so we're taking him." 

Shigaraki squinted at the kid, then shrugged, not really caring. 

"I thought you said you wanted to kidnap someone? He looks like he came willingly." 

"I did, but then I found out one of your team members was attacking a five year old, so I had to step in." 

"Wait- why was he attacking the kid???"

"I said crazy stuff about how the kid's parents made him lose an eye, and even though he killed the parents, still wanted to kill their kid. He's crazy." 

"Sheesh." 

"Yeah." Izuku set down Koda and bent down to talk to him. "I want you to stay with these guys, ok? I trust them, and I trust that they'll keep you safe, okay?"

Koda nodded. Izuku nodded back and stood up. "I'm going to go after him again, I think I still have time." 

"Go ahead." 

Izuku nodded and ran to the place he last saw Bakugo. He of course wasn't there anymore, but there were plenty of his footprints in the mud and dirt. 

Izuku smiled when he saw the perfect trail that would led to exactly where Bakugo was, and Bakugo was alone as well.