ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝑂𝑁𝐸┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙄 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀, 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 ❜

                         𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆 - 𝑚𝑥𝑚𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑛                            ・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

                     𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑚𝑥𝑚𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑛
                            ・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒, one minute you're at your family's annual Christmas get together party even though it's only December eighth and then the next you're speed walking in thirty two degree weather to the nearest store.

You clutched your fluffy jacket tight as a bone chilling breeze blew by making your teeth clatter and brush against each other as you shivered from the cold air.

You tried fighting the urge but it just became so much, you told your mom you needed to feed your Sweet Tooth, as soon as possible and she bid you 20 dollars and a 'be quick and be careful' before you were already bolting out the door just as fast as you would when your mother called you down when dinner was finished.

Speed-walking in the snow; in your small white Prada sandal heels your mother got you for your birthday, and in your knee high blue spaghetti strap dress with your white thin like fluffy jacket snuggled to your small frame.

You did not care if you could see your breath through the cold, you couldn't help it that snacks and sweets made you happy, you love to eat junk food I mean.. who Does not.

You look up upon seeing a bright light ahead, realizing you made it to the store that was closest to your house, reading the food market sign you smiled, nearly licking your lips as to what snacks you may find.

You swiftly open the door scurrying inside; the bell above the door ringing and your eyes looking to the nearest snack shelf.

The cashier looked up briefly upon a new customer entering and the bell to the door chiming before going back to her phone popping her gum.

As you walked down an aisle the candy and snack section was the first.

You grabbed snickers, chocolate m&ms and skittles; you eyed the twenty five cent orange sticker on the skittles packet your eyes beamed with excitement grabbing three more packs before walking down further eyeing some donuts and gum.