ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘 ❜

𝐷𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑁𝐴 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐼𝑁 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 - 𝐾𝑦𝑙𝑒
・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 shoes as you walked in a steady pace trailing behind Freddy; trying to keep with him who has yet to find out you walked out of school to follow him to his unknown location.

You shivered in your (f/c) winter jacket that you thought would maybe spare you of the unbearable cold but nope.

You were ranking your brain of any information on Billy and him, yes you knew why he was mad. You would be too if your brother didn't help if you got bullied.

But there is something more to it especially if he involuntarily walked out of school, at lunch when Freddy claimed to know the new super hero and before that when he said he knew someone who could do more than your candy bar could.

It's not like you didn't believe him of course you did. You were at the corner store with him. That was almost a robbed plus you recorded the whole thing..wait wait wait you saw Freddy recording him in the store, and the videos going viral with the same hero and tactic.

you should have known Freddy was probably the 'man behind the camera'.

You couldn't believe how stupid you were to overlook that it was so obvious...or was it? you didn't know but you felt the weight of the world Lift off of your shoulders for some reason it wasn't a big deal but why are you so curious?

You suddenly felt a shiver run up your spine as your hairs in your arms stood up, you felt eyes burn into your back not letting up. Was it a teacher or something?

You shook your head free of thoughts catching up to Freddy who finally noticed your presence at the sound of your footsteps.

Freddy spun around as quick as he could slight shock was present on his face at the sight of you,
"what—what are you doing? Why are you following me?" his voice quivering a bit due to the cold but his tone was demanding.

"I came to support you, I know you may not need it but there's nothing wrong with me tagging along, right ?"You managed to answer his question with another question.

How ironic Freddy smiled at that, happy nonetheless though he looked like he wanted to protest but decided against it he trusted you more than billy.

he's not in the mood to protect his identity anymore even though he should've. But since you're here he felt a little better, he was glad it was you that followed him.