ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ❜

𝑆𝐴𝑌 𝑌𝐸𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁 - 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝐷𝑒𝑙 𝑅𝑒𝑦・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 eyes as you gazed out the car window, your leg bouncing up and down as your mind raced not knowing what to do. You wanted to suspect that it was just a mistake but Freddy would have told you. Since he usually likes to run his mouth. Not in a bad way.

You were digging for answers that could make sense but to no avail. You felt a weird feeling in your gut that something was happening or about to happen.

You glance at your phone that was clutched in your hand, no new notifications from Freddy or from anyone else.

The car coming to a stop tore you from your thoughts, the area bustling with people as they happily get out of their cars to get to the festival.

The children are running and racing each other in the cold. You unlock your seat belt and open the car door, the cool air hitting your face once more as you take a breath of air watching the people around you.

Your mother locks the car doors and beckons you to follow her to the entrance as she gets tickets. You look around at the many things to do, you feel a little better at this distraction seeing a stand with fried food made you nearly jump up and down.

Your mother gave you the tickets, "you can use as many as you want I'm probably going to grab some food, want anything?" She asked you nodded eagerly at your reaction and she let out a laugh. "I just want a funnel cake." You hummed your eyes scanning the crowd.

"Okay don't go too far, have fun I'll go get your funnel cake" your mother cooed a soft smile grazing her lips as she walked off into the crowd of people. You began to wander around looking at all the rides and game stands for something to do to pass time.

You ended up standing in front of a dart game stand as the older guy who was the carnie working peered at you with annoyance at your child—like smile.

"Pop as many balloons as you can, you pop two you get something small, you pop more than four you get the big ones" he instructed in a dead voice as you looked up at the many stuffed animals, the big unicorn catching your eye.

You were going to do your best, you grabbed an arrow that sat in the stack of 7 arrows; lifting your hands up steadily aiming at the yellow balloon as you narrowed your eyes, you threw the arrow hitting it and popping the balloon perfectly.

Catching you by surprise, you grabbed another, aiming it at the blue balloon that was beside the now deflated balloon as you tossed the new arrow.

It bounced off the balloon and fell. You frowned as the older man let out a chuckle at your failure.