ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 ❜

𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑅 - 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐽𝑜𝑦𝑠
・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, you finally showered and laid down after eating what you could. Cuddling with your stuffed unicorn that you washed and sewed up as best as you could; recalling the events that happened, winning a prize, almost getting killed, running for your life, having your first kiss, huddling with randoms, being saved by Billy's now super family.

You smiled to yourself at both Billy and Freddy's super form; they shouldn't be that attractive but you did manage to kiss Billy and he did kiss back. Though he was in his adult form which made you feel weird even after the adrenaline wore off.

But you felt something was missing—like someone was missing like a puzzle piece that completed the entire puzzle all together.

As if the universe had the answer to all your problems, your phone buzzed indicating a message. Opening your phone you saw you had a new message from Freddy, a smile made its way onto your face.

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘 🍫

Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come by for dinner tomorrow, Rosa insists.
ʀᴇᴀᴅ

Sure I would love to!
ʀᴇᴀᴅ

Awesome! I'll send the address
ʀᴇᴀᴅ

After Freddy successfully sent his home address you bid each other good night and laid your phone back down, your nerves running high on having to meet his foster parents.

But deep down you this was a big step for the both of you even if he may think of you as only a friend and this may just be a friendly gesture.

Just as you were about to drift off to a much needed slumber your phone buzzed again, brows furrowed you opened your phone to see an unknown number.

𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

Heyy.
ʀᴇᴀᴅ

You didn't recognize the number immediately feeling your stomach drop as to who it can be, the person messaged again.

𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

Heyy.
ʀᴇᴀᴅ

It's billy btw
ʀᴇᴀᴅ