ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝗦𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 ❜

𝐵𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐻𝐷𝐴𝑌 - 𝐾𝑎𝑡𝑦 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦
・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 smile on your face which could be noticed for miles, it being rare to come to school happy.. knowing you accomplished a lot over the weekend.

Seeing things others would kill to see.

Mentally not wanting to be there but knowing that you have to. But feeling two tight squeezes in both of your hands brought you back to reality.

As you, Freddy and Billy walk hand to hand with you being in the middle of the school; some people stared, some just looked away.

You blocked them out, only focusing on your boys. At first you did sense a little tension but they assured you they spoke and came to an agreement last night after you left.

You didn't ask about it again mentally surprised that they would actually be up for a shared relationship but a win for you. You never had one boyfriend let alone two.

You hoped your haters were watching.

After parting ways and giving them both kisses on their cheeks which of course cause them to turn red as usual you went to your first class.

‧₊˚✧🍈₊˚.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 talk faster, peeking over at billy and Freddy who sat closest to you as they stared back Billy's expression more irritable than Freddy's.

Billy smirked at your obvious irritation receiving an eye roll from you as you turned back to the front, eyeing the clock. Waiting for it to be lunch time already.

You looked around the room at your peers seeing some sleep and others on their phones clearly not paying attention.

Finally the loud ringing filled your ears as you got up along with your classmates as they didn't waste any time filing out of the room. You were included as you waited for Billy and Freddy to walk with you.

Your hand grabs onto Freddy's as he smiles at you, you were about to reach for Billy's till he backed away, "I'll be right back there's something I have to," he exclaimed backing away in the opposite direction.

You looked at Freddy who shared the same confusion before looking back up at Billy, "okay, just be quick," you answered as Billy turned around.

"I'll see you at lunch I promise." He yelled as he descended further away before turning a corner out of sight.