ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝑇𝑊𝑂┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀, 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝘼 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 ❜

                           𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 - 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑓 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒                            ・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

                           𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 - 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑓 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒
・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, Not by choice no but the rapidly growing popular videos of that man in red kept popping up on YouTube and any social platforms that you had.

Being curious you watched them all, not to be weird but you wanted to know more of this 'super hero'. Like you were immersed by him not in a weird way.

Especially after your encounter today at lunch. Which made your day, even though it's rare to leave your trashy high school with a thick smile on your face, even your mom sensed your happiness but she didn't ask.

And since you saw bullets deflect off of that superhero, of course you were curious; a lot of people conversed on whether or not the videos and stunts were fake or not.

You would have agreed if not seeing it first hand in person.

You've seen the teen boy your age at school with another boy around the same age as you just hours before.

You even got to speak to them briefly and got their names.

                                (: ̲̅: ̲̅: ̲̅ [̲̅: ☆:] ̲̅: ̲̅: ̲̅: ̲̅)

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, upon arriving at school you walked the halls with no problem people occasionally glance in your direction but nothing further, how you liked it.

You didn't mind some people ignored your existence it's better than being put on the spot light twenty four seven, there are two boys known for having no problem doing that for some; the Breyer brothers.

You stayed out of sight of them as much as possible, you didn't need them to even glimpse at your direction. You hated when people would beat up others mentally and physically simply for how they looked; walked or talked.

You strayed away from that drama, you always walked away from things like that to avoid being in that crowd of supporters.

You've seen several times when people would pull out their phones or just walked in on someone getting beat up for no reason, it's unfair the way these people in the school would be entertained by some else's torment it disgusted you; yet you didn't do anything to stop it.

Guilt rest's deep in your gut for not speaking up, even if you did nothing would change you would just be the next victim, that made your head ache about how selfish that sounded..𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, you really hated this school.