ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚, 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡
𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 ❜

❛ 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚, 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 ❜

𝐾𝐼𝑆𝑆 𝑀𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 - 𝐷𝑜𝑗𝑎 𝐶𝑎𝑡 & 𝑆𝑍𝐴
・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒 stand with new found courage. Billy looked at the monster that threw him as he flew fist out toward the creature.

As Billy thought he had the right hand; the sin turned into mist and Billy went straight through him as a look of confusion fell on his face. Unknowingly to Billy the monster reached out a hand from the most grabbing a fist full of Billy's cape who was pulled backwards his eyes wide.

The sin tossed Billy on the ground causing him to let out a painful yelp, the sin then tossed him again over on the other side slamming him on the ground.

Billy got up trying again to attack the creature, punching it only for his punch to hit nothing. Billy looked around unknown to the fact that the sin took its form only showing its face. It reached its hands out grabbing Billy's arm as Billy turned around in alarm.

The sin lifted Billy up in a tighter hold with his arms apart, Billy groaning with pain as the creature snarled in his face before growling Billy leaning back, "Shazam!" He yelled, zapping out of the creatures' hold running and sliding underneath the sin.

The sin looked behind him to see Billy running away towards a small ice skating rink, it growled with anger chasing after him it caught up to him. Slamming a fist into the ice which broke it causing billy to trip falling face first into the water in a large crack.

The ice cold water freezing on his face he desperately tried getting up, getting one of his arms stuck in the water to pull himself up. Finally peeking his head out of the water, taking a gasp for air as he was about to sit up a hand grabbed his head forcibly shoving him back in the below freezing water.

The villain held Billy's head by his hood, moving his head out the water then back in as Billy gasps for air.

Under the water Billy desperately shouted 'Shazam' but nothing happened. As if he's crying for help we're completely unheard. They were.

Mary stood behind a stand that had stuffed animals tied to it, watching from afar.

The villain glared down at Billy, "playtimes over boy," he snarled, still picking Billy's head up and down into the water. "Friends can't help you anymore" he remarked, eyes as cold as the water.

Billy under the water tried again, "Shazam!" But his pleas remain unanswered, coughing trying to breathe.

A air powered gallery gun was pointed straight at the villain as he continued his torture on billy, Mary held it tighter as she concentrated on the man holding it still. "Hey!" She hollered and gained the man's attention as she cocked the gun.