ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ❜

𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐷 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑆 - 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊, once you got home and ate most of your snacks watching your favorite YouTuber on your television; you mentally slapped your self twice; controlling yourself to not do it for real.

You didn't even get Billy's or Freddy's number, since basically you all are friends..right..? Right. They didn't ask for your number either, maybe they didn't want it yet.

To say you were lonely was an understatement but you were dying of boredom and you didn't want to go back outside because of what happened a few hours earlier.

Your phone buzzed indicating a notification, you checked to see that the superhero in red has uploaded a new video—or the person recording did anyway.

You didn't notice a smile resting on your face at the notification, something about watching those videos over and over made butterflies take flight in your stomach.

Your amazement increases with each video. An odd feeling that you were trying to get used too.

You thought about Billy and Freddy, how Billy rolling his eyes at Freddy's small remarks and his sarcastic comments made heat rush to your face; and how Freddy's contagious smile brought nervousness and happiness to you.

Even if you just met them, they were both really cute.

And the super hero, the one in red that suspiciously had the same name as the teen you met at lunch, who saved you twice plus made you smile even as you were basically about to have a panic attack after nearly being mugged and killed.

He was really hot, like a hot dad even though that sounded bad and inappropriate. You didn't care if you were allowed to find any man attractive no matter what age, it's not like you are going to date him or anything.

You click on the video, a notebook was shown close up first,  it read; Super strength test. Then the camera moved to the super hero doing the floss which caused a laugh to fall from your lips before he sent hit hand his hand through a concrete pillar, punching it and completely demolishing it into dust and broken pieces.

 Then the camera moved to the super hero doing the floss which caused a laugh to fall from your lips before he sent hit hand his hand through a concrete pillar, punching it and completely demolishing it into dust and broken pieces