Blurry Sense

•Donnie's POV:•
I locked myself away in my lab, I don't know what's happening.. I almost killed my baby brother! I'm going insane!
I panted as I fell to the floor, allowing tears to fall down my cheeks. Why.. why, why why?!
I remembered about my blood and stood up, I wiped my tears and went to the refrigerator, I took both cell's out and laid them next to the microscope, I placed them down on the stage and looked through the lens, in my oxygenated blood the fusion seemed to have almost taken over all my blood cells, almost as though replacing them, but this doesn't explain- the heart! The heart is always pumping blood around my body! Including my Brian, the fusion must be multiplying the same way blood cells do! Therefore once the fusion travels to my heart and my heart pumps it up my carotid and vertebral arteries to get to my brain! The occipital lobe and the cerebral cortex must be getting taken over by the fusion, and in the process, the fusion manipulates my brainstem! Oh, it all makes sense now! Just one question remains unsolved.. why am I only going for Mikey? AAAND how on earth am I going to make a cure for this." I sighed, suddenly I heard a loud bang at my lab door, "Donnie! Open the door right now!" I heard Raph's angered voice boom through the door, I felt butterflies sink into my stomach as I watched the door fearfully, "Raph I swear it was an accident!" I shouted, "An accident! Not only did Splinter tell you to stop! But it took Mikey having to kick you to get you back to reality?!" Raph shouted back, 'I don't remember Splinter telling me anything..' but then I felt a weight being put in my chest and my face began to turn red, I was angry, I unlocked the door and slammed it open, shocking Raph "oh really?! And what did you do about it? Did you try to help Mikey?! No! You didn't even TRY." I shouted, Raph's eyes widened in disbelief before his teeth gritted and his eyes narrowed "why you nerdy little punk!" Raph lunged towards me and everything went black.

•Raph's POV:•
I was SO MAD RIGHT NOW! I launched myself towards Donnie and when he blinked everything slowed down, when he opened his eyes.. his eyes were red.. glowing.. and showing insanity.. this wasn't Donnie.. out of nowhere Donnie grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall, I yelped at the impact before feeling two hands grip the sides of my head and my face made an impact with Donnie's knee. I growled and kicked Donnie off of me, I held my face and felt blood coming from my muzzle, "oh your gonna pay for that." I growled, "hahaha! I'd like to see you try." Donnie smirked and ran towards me, he jumped and was about to kick me but I blocked him off with my forearm, I then swiftly grabbed his leg and swung him in circles repeatedly in the lab before letting go and he hit the wall, I grabbed the lab key's that fell to the floor and ran out, I closed the door and locked it.. hopefully, Don doesn't have a spare key..
I panted and rested my head against the door.
"Raph are you okay?" Leo asked, I turned to him, "Something's not right with Donnie." I said, Leo's eyes narrowed with concern, "why? Is he hurt? Are you hurt?! You've got a bleeding nose." Leo ran towards me and wiped my bloody muzzle, I grabbed Leo's wrist and took it away from me, "I'll be fine, as for Donnie I don't know. His eyes went all red and heck he tried to knock me out!" He threw my hands in the air, "maybe we should check on him." Suddenly Mikey came up from behind me, I screamed and turned to him, slapping him from behind his head, he yelped and stuck his tongue out at me but I rolled my eyes, "dude did you know your muzzles bleeding?" Mikey asked, pointing at the blood "yes Mikey I am aware." I sighed, "anyway about the red eye thing when he tried to strangle me back there Donnie's eyes were slightly glowing." Mikey said, "for once, I believe you." Raph nodded, "Right.. well what are we going to do about him then? We can't just leave him there." Leo asked.

•No One POV:•
"Well, we sure as hell ain't bringing him out here either." Raph crossed his arms, "My sons, what is going on?" Splinter walked into the room and looked towards Mikey's bruised neck and Raph's bloody nose, Leo seemed unharmed, "Sensei.. Donnie's gone ballistic for no reason, he just tried to knock Raph out." Leo said, out of nowhere there was a knock on the other side of the lab door, "uh.. guys? I can hear you, why is the door locked? Did something happen?" Donnie's voice was muffled but everyone could hear him clearly, "seems he does not seem to have any memory of this either." Splinter said and hung his hand towards Raph, "I'm sorry sensei but- are you crazy?! He just tried to knock me out and kill Mikey! And you want to let him out?!" Raph looked at Splinter like he'd gone insane, "Raphael I will make sure nothing happens to you, or your brothers." Splinter promised, "didn't seem that way back in the dojo.." Raph mumbled under his breath whilst he gave Splinter the lab door key, "would you like to repeat that?" Splinter asked as he inserted the key into the lock, "no sensei." Raph shook his head as he grabbed Mikey's arm and pulled him away slightly from the door.

Splinter opened the door and there revealed a confused Donnie, "um.. hey?" Donnie slightly waved, "Donatello, do you have any memory of what just happened?" Splinter asked, Donnie, blinked a few times before shaking his head no.
"Hmm.. go rest up my son, we shall continue this conversation later," Splinter ordered, Donnie did feel a little lightheaded and tired, so Donnie nodded. Until his brown eyes landed on Raph's nose, "Raph! Would you like me to clean that for you?" Donnie asked pointing towards the now dry blood, "no thanks Don, I can do this myself." Raph grunted and walked into the lab.
Donnie rubbed his head confused before his eye's made contact with Mikey's, Donnie's vision began to black and blur, Donnie yelped and ran towards his room, holding his eyes shut.
Leo, Mikey and Splinter watched the turtle run, "what's up with him?" Mikey asked, Leo, walked towards his youngest brother and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, "I don't know Mikey, but I'm sure we'll find out." Leo promised.