Chapter 6

"Hyung I think Jimin is waking up"

And those words were enough to shut everyone's mouths, except Taehyung's who was desperate to know what had happened to his soulmate.

"Jimin? Where is Jimin?" he said and once again tried to turn around but Yoongi kept his hold on him. And since Hoseok already had stood up from the couch, he went to the other side of the couch and knelt in front of the boy.

"Jimin? Can you hear me?" he said softly and ran his gentle but bloodied fingers through the boy's hair. He could see his eyes moving behind the closest eyelids and the way his brow furrowed. Namjoon was right, Jimin is starting to wake up. Finally.

"Please open your eyes Jiminie"

"Is he waking up?" Yoongi asked a little too loud when he noticed Jimin wince in his half-conscious state so Hoseok quickly shushed him. The boy would definitely have a concussion after being knocked out for this long and he would have a huge headache right now. Loud sounds would probably hurt his head even more and lights-

Ah the lights! Or course! But the living room was too bright and the curtains weren't made to block out sunlight, they were just hanging there for decoration. So Hoseok was looking around and figuring out how he could help the injured boy, but they didn't have a lot of luxury right now. A blanket over his head might help, even though it wasn't ideal. But as soon as Jimin's head was covered with it, he could see how his brow relaxed again and his eyes started to blink slowly.

"Hey Jimin" Hoseok said when he got his head under the blanket as well. It might look a bit awkward, seeing someone being buried underneath a blanket and a second person hiding under the blanket as well with only his face and upper body.

"Huh?" was everything the younger member had to say when he looked around confused

"How's your head?'

"Hurts" Jimin responded and Hoseok quickly grabbed the boy's searching hand and squeezed it gently. "Are you hurt somewhere else?"

He patiently waited while the younger one was visibly thinking hard and it seemed like he was having a hard time with the question. "No?" he eventually answered

"Let me check okay?" the rapper said and with his free hand he was going over the smaller boy, squeezing his shoulders first to test if it hurt, and then sliding down both arms. When he was sure that the boy's upper body was unharmed, he went to his legs and continued his examination until he was sure that the head wound was indeed the only injury.

"Do you remember what happened?"

And once again Jimin needed a lot of time trying to figure out what the older one was asking of him, and it made Hoseok nerves like hell. It wasn't just a wound that had bled a little bit and a headache, but the boy was clearly very confused and dazed. What if he wasn't just bleeding on the outside, but also inside his head? He knew head wounds were dangerous wounds and needed to be treated with caution, but what should someone do when they were trapped and unable to reach out for help? They didn't teach you these kinds of things in high school, shit what should he do?

"Fuzzy" Jimin's response got him back to reality and Hoseok frowned at the response. Add 'memory loss' to the list to worry about, as if it wasn't enough already. "You hit your head" the older one explained

"C-cold" the boy whispered and moved close to the warm body next to him. The rapper smiled sadly and wrapped his arm around the small frame while he removed his head from underneath the blanket. "He's awake but he's confused and doesn't remember anything" he informed the others since he knew they must be worried like hell.