The Watering Hole

Kion and Jasiri are getting closer to the watering hole as they are talking Jasiri brings something up.
"You know Kion I was afraid you weren't going to help me." Jasiri tells the young lion,Kion was confused and looked at his friend with a worry look on his face.
"Why, we've helped each other before what's so different now?" Kion questions his friend.
"Yeah well before it was Janja and his clan but it's now lions we don't what could happen." Jasiri was cut off as a lion pounce onto , he growled at her with a low deep growl.
"We told you to stay out of here hyena!" The young male lion roars at her.
"Hey back off!" Kion pounces into the young male lion and growls at him, the other lion gets scared out of fear.
"Who are you?!" The older lion yelps, Kion growls at him.
"The names Kion who are you?" Kion asks. Then a young male lion calling out to the other one.
"Nuka! Hey Nuka!"
"Kovu tell him to let me up!" Nuka sequels out of fear.
"A friend of yours?" Kion asks Kovu sighs and puts his head down.
"He's my brother."
"That's right so you better let me up! It's two against one now!" Nuka exclaims as Kion got off him Jasiri jumps right besides Kion.
"It's two against two!" Jasiri growls at the other two lions as they all circle each other.
"What kinda lion are you helping a hyena?" Nuka snarls.
"Why are you lions in the outlands, why aren't you in the pridelands?" Kion questions them as he stood his ground ready to defend himself if necessary.
"Like our family is welcome there." Nuka gives a dramatic response.
"Why wouldn't you be I'm sure my dad would allow you there."
"And who's your dad?"
"You know the King of the pridelands Simba." Jasiri chuckles.
"Simba!?" Kovu and Nuka exclaims in shock then with a smile Kovu walks up to the two with his tail wagging.
"You really think he'll let us into the pridelands?" Kovu questions them.
"I'm sure he will especially if give Jasiri's families watering hole back." Kion response to Kovu as Kovu was jumping with happiness.
"Back to the pridelands! That means I can see Kiara again!" Kovu tells his older brother, Kion questions Kovu.
"You know Kiara?"
"Yeah! Well it was awhile ago, we got to take him to see mom." Kovu smiles.
"Oh yeah shes gonna love meeting the son of Simba!" Nuka exclaims Kion walks up to him and growls at him.
"The names Kion.."
"Alright Kion, hyena let's go." Kion and Jasiri follow the two. Jasiri starts whispering to Kion soon after.
"I don't think we should trust them what if it's an attack?" Jasiri whispers to her friend.
"Don't worry everything will be okay." Kion smiles as he rubs his head against his friend's head, Jasiri sighs.
"If you say so..."