8

10:00PM

They reach home, hajiya this is her medication heading to his room.
Kamal am your mother not your friend that your talking and walking own me like you are in your office talking to your boys.

Hajiya!!
Mami knows something is wrong whenever kamal call her name like this and his eyes answer everything.

What did the doctor say?
Everything is stables. And food?
Am not hungry! Go and rest will talk tomorrow especially on maryam in time they walk in while he walk away.

Mami we are back!
What take you long and what happens?
The doctor didn't arrive on time actually nana said!
Maryam come seat, I want to have a talk with you.

Maryam! I don't know what to say about this situation that happen, neither did I plan it but Allah, and for kamal he's my son but I can't say his attitude or anything else because he's an introvert person. Am very sure something when you went out and what I want to know is, has kamal ever told you anything regarding him liking you that he made the decision to marry you without anybody constant?

Umma nothings, it was somebody that talk to me at the hospital and I reply him back. Are you sure yes!

Umma I don't want to stay with ya kamal please!!!
Eat and rest will talk tomorrow.
##################################

SATURDAY
10:00PM

Daddy got a call from one of his friends suddenly lost his wife which led him and mami to leave for Abuja this mornings, thank god as they are able to get the flight.

It left only the 3 of them and the house staff.

Hameeda made chips and eggs for breakfast.

Bloody,yaya's face really scare me yesterday wlh.
Uhmmm!
How about we go to yaya amina's house from tafiz today?
Nana my back is terrible aches.
I understand, why don't you rest before I come back? Don't worry I will tell mal sani that you aren't feeling well and by that time mami and daddy will be back!
Thank you nanu what a life without you. Exactly my sweet in law!

12:00PM

I bath and dress myself in one of the outfit mami sew for me which is plain A shape gown with chantily stone work and black veil cap coming down to a very quite living room, few noise coming from the kitchen.
Sannuku!!
Anty maryam dinmu!!
What are you cooking for lunch?
Mami said I should made semovita and egusi before she leave.
Lemme help you then.
Rufa mana asiri, before oga kamal come and chop our head for making his sick wife works. As it is he went out very angry this morning!
Fauziyyah meme not start this play with you?
Afuwa anty mairo,alast if not for that, why don't you go and rest.
As you said am in the living room if you ever need my help. Sure matar major.

Changing the channel to star times before duhur prayers when door bell ring!
Don't worry I will get the door.
Opening the door to came face with John carrying a laundry iron clothes.
Good morning madam!
I collected the collect from him.

Hameeda!
Naam! Lemme watch my hand.
Take this from Mr John
Anty maryam please take it to him so that we can finish this work.
If you didn't come and carry it, you are own your if he came back. And who you to take it before? Is me but you said any help you will be a need for that company and you very well know oga kamal don't want us entering his room especially when he's around.
Hameeda, is non of my business as I resume to my TV.

Gradually sleep take me there, due to the pain increase in my lower aborminal, my head started pumping,my foot getting sore.

I wake up to a very loud hameeda calling my named. Seat upright to see and angry solider face looking at me.

Pack this clothes to my room now!!! I look at him before the tears in my eye flow taking the cloth.

In my 7years of staying in this house, I have never made any attempt to his room, talk less of to see the color wall or anything. "Arrange this cloth neatly and from today ward you will be the one to take my thing out.

After I finished Arranging the clothes, standing like a status looking at him.

Why did you lie to me the other day?
He was talking to me indeed but which lie have I ever did and on what ground.......

Unedited