27

Oga I told you already but you said being pregnant is not madness, now will see to that.

All they been talking to on my ear, is just that everything come unexpected from the wedding which is 3month now,unannounced pregnant, distracting fight of never in my imaginary or dream world expect it to happen and especially from nana!

I signed with my hand covering my eyes. The other on my flat tummy which now have human beings inside...

Nurse Kate came for the discharge papers. Madam lemme remove the cannula for you!
Okay!

After the cannula beings remove" mu tafi ko maryam? Mami said!
And thank god they understand the I dont want to talk mood. I wore my hijab and we left the hospital to my house and this the first time mami came to the house.

12:00PM

Kultum collect all the necessary thing to their respected place.

Immediately I enter the room straight to the toilet and bath. When I came out, I don't expect to anybody but was surprised to see him around my wardrobes doing what only god knows.
" sun tafi ne?"

He didn't answer me, I went back to the restroom and dress up after getting my things.

Now he was on the bed zipping the box in it front. He Collect the towel I was folding aside wrapping his hand around my body,my back lining on him, with his head on the crock of my neck.

I signed! Someone can come in"
" You're going with them, my flight is about an hours. Why can I stay here?
Hajiya insists!
Okay! very low to my ear "I will pick you up when I came back! No stressing yourself okay? Uhm.

Tomorrow John will take you to the entrance exam!
Can I change the course please?
And why?
Bakomai! Till I come back and thank you"

He carry the box down as we all left including kultum and mama asabe to their house"  Immediately we step in" I went to our room, and arrange the ground and lay down.

Ke yarinyar nan kwanciya kika yi?
Kai adda!!
Joe, better stop this kunya kunya and come out if that for mami ashe zaki yi 9month a daki!!

Niba kunya nake ji ba! Toh mene, better come out your oga is leaving  ko har angama salamar?
Adda!!! Eh now, if it was me shakwaba zanyi, now that I have opportunity, don't you know that man get crazy over pregnant? And please anytime you feel the need to eat anything, just tell me and I will collect the money and buy for us.

I laughed so hard, adda and her drama.
I know she's doing all this to keep me company when he walk in, ogiya, oga is leaving, lemme leave before you peoples shame my eyes because I can see the way oga is doing me signals

He pass his ATM cards and before I know adda said" ai nice mai kula dake ko" I didn't know the time I laughed so hard showing my 32 teeth all out as she walk away.
"Is that what you peoples plans'
I laughed! We don't plan anything"
Weldone' l laughed. Whatever,if you need anything!
Allah ya kiyaye"
Hope there won't be any problems again?
Uhm.
He kiss my forehead pressing his hand on my stomach" you will be late" are you chasing me? No!!!
The last thing that came was shock and I didn't know I need it until I started reading back. It true my saliver was thick and sore from the medication I been taking!.
Are you missing me that much?
I beat it hand playfully adjusting my position after relizing what I did closing my eyes....

Sometime I wonder if he's the same solider I marry few months back with voom face, but when his mood reaction even I can't find myself popping and never know he was that free person until we are together that's when I get to see it cool face" silly, you're it wife so why not? The other mind said" what matter to you now is your unborn child , the money and house aren't yours. Stop deceiving yourself"
I signed with many thoughts before sleep hit me.

5:00PM

Didn't realise how time past, I quickly pray asar, and waking up to a very very sincerity hungers. Innalillah ni maryam  I mutter to myself, nana walk in.

Anty mairo you awake?
Eh anty nanah!
We are going out for furniture later, but i told mami to leave it until you get better. So what we're going to do now is to choose and send to the women, because usman said the building is duplex so I want my house to look more fashionable for the groom family not to look down on me.

I think adda is in better position to help you, because she is more up in that stage.
Like what did you means?
I means nothing nana. Fine then, if you don't choose for me, I will tell usman to go and look for another wife not me!
I laughed!!
You think am joking right? Was this because of that day? How did you want me to apologise, tell me and I will. And I promise I didn't means every word I said.

Lemme go and check on kultum, probably they may need something since they are new here.
You're running?
Am not nana, is just that whatever I choose for you, will never shoot your standards of high quality, I don't have that fashion of what classsy money and house can buy anytime!

I am that maryam from bauchi state with no flat screen TV, proper light,water connection in her life or whatsoever, but been here only made me worse of my identity to totally forget where I came from. Am sorry for ......
Maryamm!!! You are been means, I tell you that.. but you went on to the tend that yaya said I should clean that rubbish Input in your head.
Nana I have forgotten long gone, but this two word brave me..............