I've got a...

We rowed back to the pearl as fast as we could and climbed aboard. Will regained consciousness a couple of minutes after we began moving and Elizabeth was constantly at his side. They began talking. "You're pulling too hard!" shouted Ragetti "You're not pulling hard enough!" shouted back his counterpart. Jack was hugging that jar of dirt he had gotten from Tia Dalma and walking to the helm closely followed by Gibbs and me. "Where's the commodore?" questioned Gibbs, "fell behind jack said as he continued to walk "My prayers be with him," commented Gibbs "Let's not wallow in our grief, ay?" I dismissed "Aye," responded Gibbs. We followed him up the steps to where Cotton was steering the ship. "The bright side is your back, and you made it off free and clear," He jinxed it, and the flying dutchman burst out of the water next to us. "That's the last time you are allowed to speak," I said annoyed at his false hope.  Gibbs drew a cross "Lord on high deliver us," 

The crewmen were shouting and growling at us and Jack pushed forward "I'll handle this mate," I immediately knew this would go horribly. "Oi, Fishface!" he held up the jar and Jones' head snapped round "Lose something? Eh?" he walked along the deck, "Jack don't-" I tried knowing he was going to get us killed. He began saying something else when he fell down the steps. The crew let out a groan. "Got it!" he raised the jar above his head, "Come to negotiate, eh, have you ya slimy git?" he continued to tease the captain. "Look what I got. I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! and guess what's inside ittt!" he taunted in a sing-song voice. "Enough!" Jones spat and the cannons were rolled out, "Hard to starboard," jack muttered his smile dropping "Hard to starboard!" I screamed, "Brace the foreyard!" Commanded Will. "Send his beloved peal back to the depths!" cried Jones "Fire!" 

Cannonballs ripped through the ship as we fled, "Come on come on," I muttered speaking to the boat as though it could speed it up. We gradually become further and further ahead of Davey Jones. We had outrun the devil. "She's falling behind!" Elizabeth announced. "Aye, and we've got her!" confirmed Gibbs, "We're the faster?" asked Will "Aye, with the wind we are," put in smiling. "Jack we did it!" I ran over to him excitedly, he just smiled softly at me. "They're giving up! Yay!" shouted Marty followed by a series of cheers from the crew. Will came towards Jack and me, "My father is on that ship. If we can outrun her, we can take her. We should turn and fight," 

"Will-" I began but Jack cut in, "Why fight when you can negotiate? All one needs... is the proper leverage," he tapped his jar of dirt that was leaning on the railing. What could he have that Jones wants so badly? The sudden jolt of the ship came with the realisation. He has the heart. The jar fell and shattered on the deck, "Shit," I muttered, leaping over the railing to inspect the rubble. Jack ran towards it as well, we both searched frantically in the dirt but it was not there. "Where is it? Where is the thump-thump?" he questioned, "Jack what exactly did you do with the jar after you put it in?" I asked, "I left it in the boat at the beach," he replied, "Anyone could have taken it!" I thought out loud. "We must've hit a reef," I said springing up and walking to the rail. "No! It's not a reef! Get away from the rail!" he tugged on my arm "What is it then?" I asked taking my arm from his grasp, "The Kraken." he responded, he wasn't joking. dead serious. "To arms!" I yelled, "All guns, defend the masts!" Gibbs yelled, "It'll attack the starboard, I've seen it before. Break out the cannons and hold for my signal!" he commanded. 

A deep rumble came from below us as the tentacles snaked up the hull. "Easy Boys!" said will, the ship was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. "Will?" said Elizabeth not quite sure if had seen the dire situation on the top deck. The tentacles rose higher, "Will?" she said slightly more panicked as more tentacles began feeling around on the ship. "Hold. Hold..." he kept saying "I think we've held fire long enough," pintel commented. "Will!" I screeched, knowing it  was about to kill someone, "Fire!" Will shouted. All cannons went off, they hit tentacles and nearly severed some. They sunk back into the sea, recoiling like a punished child. Cheers came from the crew but I could feel this wasn't over yet.