Chapter Three

Jesses POV

Knox seemed a little stunned but quickly started to kiss me back. God I was missing out with the other men I went out with. Well they weren't men. They were just jerks who didn't like a strong woman.

But again Knox pulled away earning a whimper from me.

"Are you really sure because I don't think I'll be able to stop again. " He growled with lust.

I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Yes." I said firmly before Knox got up carrying me towards the stairs with determined steps.

Meanwhile I attached my lips back into his neck causing him to shiver and lose his footing. But he didn't fall and kept a good hold of me.

Now I would have never done something like this in a million years.

But I remember Tommy telling me how his mate did it where they met. They met at the mall and found a family bathroom and boom finished the mating process.

I found myself on a bed that smelled like him. God he smelled so good. Pine and fresh rain, mixed with some kind of cologne.

I couldn't get a good look at his room before Knox hovered over me. With the soft lighting in the room it made this all better.

"Um I have to tell you something first." I said feeling a blush coming.

"What it is gorgeous?" He said tilting his head to his side.

"Umm I'm a... virgin." Feeling all the blood rush to my face.

"Really your such a gorgeous woman I'm surprised you didn't have men knocking down your door to be with you. I wish I could say I was. But it was one stupid drunken party when I was a teenager." He said looking a little sad.

"Hey it's ok someone had to be experienced here and I wanted to make sure it was right." As I gave Knox a quick kiss.

"You really are perfect." Before his lips came back down on mine.

We had to pull away to catch our breaths. Knox leaned up and started to unbutton my pants. I lifted my hips up a little to help him take my pants off easier.

Once those were off and I was laying there in my underwear and bra and I wasn't even self conscious.

Who could be with the way Knox was looking at me.

He got off the bed and quickly got rid of his jeans. Which help me see his erection even better. And he was no small man down there either.

Then he removed his boxers and damn. I was right he's no small man

"I'm feel like I'm over dressed." I said as I was looking over my gorgeous mate.

"Lets take care of that then." He said with a growl as he crawled over to me.

He brought his hands to my waist taking a hold of my underwear before taking them off. He lifted my hips up to put a pillow underneath my hips. Then he kissed his way up each thigh before his mouth latched onto my clit making me fall flat on my back from the pleasure shooting through me.

"F-fuck." Was all I could say.

"Do you like that." Before I felt his finger start to rub through my folds before I felt him push one finger inside of me.

I ended up hissing a little from the pain.

"Just relax I want to get you ready so it doesn't hurt that bad." He said as he work his finger deeper into me.

It wasn't that bad but he was still rubbing my clit so I was in heaven.

Once I got used to one finger he added a second but since I was wet from his ministrations it help.