Chapter Five

Jesses POV

"KNOX!" I screamed out as Knox continued to be relentless on my pussy.

Man werewolves sure do have stamina. I was joking about saying I could go all night.

But Knox seemed to take it seriously. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm thoroughly pleased. And I found out another surprising fact about Knox.

He was a Marine. I saw his tattoo on his shoulder blade when we had a little break to get something to drink.

He was active duty for four years. Went overseas and got into some pretty bad fire fights. Then after he went into the reserves because he didn't want to completely stop being Marine. His Beta and Gamma were also Marines too.

And I'll be seeing him in his dress blues soon because during our break he told me that the Marine ball is coming up.

"Ahhh Knox!" As another orgasm shot through me the same time I felt Knox fill me full some more.

"Knox baby I think I need a rest." I said as our breathing evened out.

I started to feel my eyes droop.

"Ok baby. I love you." He gave me a loving kiss before I was out like a light.

"I have to get up to feed the horses." As I started to wake up from the best sleep ever.

"Wait something is off. Why does my pillow smell like pine, fresh rain, and cologne!" I thought again. Then I felt an arm squeeze my waist a little.

Then the memories of last night came rushing back. I got cheated on, dumped, then I found my mate, we made love all night long, then I passed out.

I felt the evidence of what we did on my thighs. And Knox still had his dick inside of me.

Did he pass out after I did with it still hard and inside of me.

I don't mind but I have to pee and take a shower.

"Knox baby?" I said running my nails up and down his arm that was wrapped my waist.

"Five more minutes." His said very tired still.

"Knox baby can you let me up. And remove your penis I have to use the bathroom." I said looking back to Knox who's eyes opened just a little.

"If I must." He said with a cute smile before removing his arm and penis from me.

As soon as he removed his penis all his cum and my cum came flowing out.

I looked at all the cum from the both of us blushing.

"Looks like we have a mess to clean up." Knox said looking at the evidence of our mating.

"Y-yeah." I said blushing and getting shy. Why am I shy all of a sudden. Especially after everything we did last night.

"Are we blushing." Knox said looking at me with his smile.

God his smile is one of my favorite things about him.

"No." I said before getting out of bed heading to his bathroom.

But before I got to the door I started to feel weird the further I got away from Knox.

And when I got into the bathroom it felt worse. But before I could call for Knox I felt arms wrap around my waist.

The instant he was near me holding me I felt better.

"Knox why did I feel weird when I walked away from you." I asked turning around because I just knew he had a feeling why I felt that weird.

"After the mating process is completed we have to stay close for a month because our link is still tying us together. But after that it will lessen. But it can still be hard to be away from each other if we are away from each for longer than a week." He said as he gave me a loving kiss.