Chapter Eight

Jesses POV

As I was laid on the bed never breaking our kiss that was full of love.

But we had to pull apart so we could breath.

As I was laying there looking up at Knox I could see how much he loved me by the way he was looking at me.

"I know I've said it before. But just so you don't forget I love you and I'll make sure you won't forget." As he got rid of my clothes and his really quick.

And true to his words he made sure put all his love into our love making

He had me screaming to the heavens from the pleasure he brought out of me.

And I had Knox growling to the heavens. And do mean growl. Like I'm pretty sure they could hear his growl a mile away.

"Knox you don't get tired do you?" As we laid there after another mind blowing orgasm.

And I couldn't help but notice that Knox is still hard. And still inside of me.

"Not when I'm making love to you." As he leaned down to kiss me.

But again my damn phone had to ruin the moment again.

Why am I popular today?

Knox pulled away growling. I don't blame him I was growling too.

But I leave the volume up just in case my family needs me. And that's not often.

When I looked at the caller I.D. my blood ran cold.

"What does my ex mother in law want?" I growled

"Why would your ex mother in law. Or would be ex mother in law want?" He asked looking at the phone then to me.

"Answer. But can I listen in?" Knox asked giving me in best puppy dog face.

"Yes you can babe." Before I answered my phone with the speaker on.

"Yes Denise. Why must you dampened my day with your call?" I asked not caring if I hurt her feelings.

Frankly I'm glad she's not going to my mother-in-law. Since she such a bitch herself.

"I heard that your going around lying about how your mated to an Alpha. In fact the Alpha of the world's strongest pack. How low of you." She said so condescendingly.

"Why would I lie?" I snapped trying not to crush my phone.

"Because your pathetic. What makes you even more pathetic is that you got guy who's probably just as pathetic as you to lie about being an Alpha." As she kept adding salt to the wound.

"When both my son and his new an better fiance said that you were going to a Luna to the Supposed Alpha of the very pack at their wedding I had to set them straight. Your just pathetic. Your can't be a Luna no Alpha would want to be your mate they would reject you right off the bat. If they know what's good for them." She said as she kept bringing me down more and more.

"Hey you ok baby?" Knox asked noticing my demeanor change.

"Am I really that pathetic?" As I put my phone on mute so she wouldn't hear me.

"No mate your not. Don't listen to her. Listen to me and believe me your not pathetic. And will make a great Luna." He said kissing me with so much love.

We pulled away and the way Knox was looking at me with so much love as he caressed my face causing me to lean into his touch.

I put the phone back on speaker. But didn't want to talk anymore. I just want to enjoy my mate without so many damn calls from annoying crazy people.