The fire alarm went to cali

They saw the explosion. The harry fans were flung 100 feet. They screamed and the building was on fire. Parker was awake again and Thomas passed out from using to much power. 

Parker and Chester started at the building. They were scare dog what would happen if they didn't act fast. 

Now it was chester and Parker's job to save the world. Chester also had a nother job to do. He didn't get to do it until after the worlds most ridiculous things happened in a row. 

The building was very hot. There was guy next to him who screamed.  Parker scooped him up and brought him to safety. Will ran to a mountain and Chester knew he would never see him again. 

Chester kept looking around for people to rescue when he saw a fire alarm. 

"PARKER! The building is on fire! Pull the fire alarm!"  Chester said. Parker Naruto  ran to the fire alarm. He sees a fire alarm. He pushes it. The words in glowing red said 

"This is message from the fire alarm. The current one you are seeing is a fake one. I went to California. Please don't tell the manager" and Parker screamed. 

"THE FIRE ALARM WENT TO CALI!" Parker yelled. 

"THE FIRE ALARM WHA-" but Chester's yells were interrupted by a chunk of building being thrown at Parker. Chester ran and saved Parker. Thomas began to wake up. Thomas woke. Thomas had no time to heal. 

"THOMAS! GO TO CALIFORNIA AND FIND THE FIRE ALARM!" Parker said.  Thomas got right on the job and a flung up and flew to California. Parker started floating. Parker was...flying. 

"I CAN FLY!" Parker did a transformation into his suit. Parker started flying and punching the building. He started bringing all the people inside outside. Chester healed them. 

Suddenly Thomas came back with the fire alarm. He used it to show the alarm the building was on fire. The sprinklers went off and set mist of the fire out. 

The three of them gathered together. They started using their powers on the buildings to heal them. They can do that. They healed the building. Thomas pulled them up into space. 

"Thomas! What are you doing?!?!" Parker yelled. 

"Taking you too space! Its way safer up here! And don't worry about breathing, you have powers so you can breathe." Thomas yelled back. 

They arrive in space.