Russian man does his motherland a favor

The buffet chef walked in. He had a serious face. Then a devious grin. 20 other men came out the door. Steve and Will groaned. Chester groaned. Parker groaned. Will shakes and panicked. 

 "What's wrong?" Parker asked Will.

 "The Russian...ballet..."  Will said as the men behind the chef had navy blue outfits magically appear on them.

the music played.

The Russian ballet starts and the chef was very happy.

 "The Russian chef does this  every time there is exactly 100 people in this buffet." Steve whispered to Parker. Parker blushed. He thought Steve was hot. Steve is hot because he was once a man named Joe Keery. 

Joe Keery was a serial killer for internet clout, and played in a movie where he was a famous actor. Maybe I got that mixed up. 

"So, Stevie, do you like this food." Parker said using his best attempt at flirting. 

"Yeah! The ribs are delicious!" Steve said through a mouthful of ribs. 

"Wanna go to the back when the ballet is over." Parker said with a smirk. 

Steve looked at him. He smiled and walked away. Parker took this as a yes. 

Steve walked out of the building, looking very sexy. 

Chester frowned. He didn't want Steve and Parker together, he wanted Chester and Parker. He wanted him back. Then,  Chester was starting to get over him. He decided that his old plan was useless. Suddenly Chester realized something. 

"WILL FROM THE FAKE DATE?!?!" Chester yelled at Will Byras. 

"CHESTER FROM THE FAKE DATE?!?!" Will yelled

"WILL FROM INSTAGRAM?!?!" Parker yelled. 

Steve came back with a mysterious boy with long hair. 

Parker screamed looking at Will and Steve and the mysterious boy. 

"WHO THE F-" Parker was interrupted by a guy who greatly resembled a guy who would had met Shakespeare in 1610,  just six years before he died. 

"Forgot thy." The other mysterious man said. 

"What?" Said the long haired boy next to Steve. 

"Thou art v'ry strange, i desire mine own jointress shall beest taking the children backeth to the house."

Steve could translate this well,  knowing that it meant "You are very strange, I hope my wife will be taking the children back to the house". 

"Concluded, be it, what is thy nameth? i has't nev'r hath met thee 'r anyone similar to thee."

The buffet ignored him except Steve. 

Steve knew he was asking for his name. 

"Steve. Sir, king, humour'r, whatev'r thou art steve is mine own nameth."

Steve was not sure of his title, Sir, king, mister. 

The Shakespearean man looked around bowed to Steve. He indicated he was busy trying to get the buffets attention. 

"Ho! prithee payeth attention to me, thee strange people. I am v'ry imp'rtant to the future of this w'rld!". 

Steve was very curious as to why this man was here. 

"Sir, prithee halcyon down, i'm sure if 't be true thee bid me whats wrong i can al'rt the restaurant of danger."

This meant 'Sir, please calm down, I'm sure if you tell me Whats wrong I can alert the restaurant of danger'

"Steve! Shut up this man is probably a murderer or something. Steve didn't say anything. 

Suddenly the Russian chef came speeding at Parker and scooped him up. 

Parker screamed. Will and Chester ran after the chef holding Parker. 

They made sure Will and Chester looked like they were part of the act. 

One man twirled Will and he appeared in the same costume as the rest. The same happened to Parker and Chester. 

"Thou art v'ry much in dang'r, thee entranc'd daws. I shall cometh backeth to saveth thee at which hour thee finally cometh to thy senses!" Said the Shakespearean man. 

The dance ended. Parker, Chester, and Will were flung over 20 feet.

"In Russia, I would be doing my motherland a favor." said the chef. This is most likely not true. 

"AHHH AHHH!!!! " said Chester as he fell into an abnormally large piano lesson of over 100 preschool children. 

The kids screamed and one of them kept playing an incredibly mangled version of the final countdown. The kid stayed calm as the piano collapsed right in front of him. 

Parker was thrown against the table and snapped it in two. The ribs fell right on his face. 

"This is what i hadst predict'd wouldst befall the present day. This wast mine own reasoning f'r going here." Said the Shakespearean man. 

Eddie, the boy with the long hair knew he had predicted this. 

The boy kept playing the piano, now playing a Bruno Mars song. He turned the page to reveal he was playing Bruno Mars but looking at Hozier sheet music. 

The Shakespearean man ran out of the building and Eddie ran after him yelling "I NEED ANSWERS"

Chester ran out of the building to get away from an angry preschool level piano teacher, or as the teacher called it "Small Piano skills for kids 0-3". 

Parker ran out of the building because he needed to be with Steve. 

Will ran out of the building because he was trying to get the group back together.

 Will yelled for taximan 18 to pick up the group