New home

The group was enjoying the party with no worries about the relationship. They just drank alcohol and talked about how disgusting it is. Eventually someone came by and gave them 

They also played spin the bottle but Eddie was always she one who got to get kissed because the bottle was his.  Eventually he tried to kiss himself on the cheek and somehow broke his jaw. Thomas had to use his healing powers to help. Once Eddie had been healed they just laughed it off. 

"Hey! Let's go home to earth!" Chester says to Parker. 

"Do you guys live on earth?" asked Eddie. 

"Yes. We need to get home." Parker said. 

"Don't worry! I have a suprise for you all!" exclaimed Steve. 

Steve lead them outside to see a big house with five bedrooms each with their own bathroom that was three stories tall and had a nice kitchen with a built air fryer. They all screamed. Steve smiled. 

"Oh my god! I get to live here!" Eddie squealed. 

"PARKER! OH MY GOD! WE CAN SELL OUR OLD HOUSE AND CONVERT IT TO SPACE CURRENCY! WE'D BE SO RICH!" Chester exclaimed. Chester was not only excited to live in a house like this but also about the money.  

"And,  I have all your stuff." Steve said handing everyone their suitcase. 

They moved in and kissed all day that next day. They were so in love for the next week.

Possible ending, unsure.