The hunger and the taxi

I can spell now

They decided to fly up to space. Chester used his powers and Parker used his powers and Thomas used his powers to fly to space. They flew and flew. Has. They began to hurt. 

"QUICKLY! A LANDING SPOTTED!" chester yells. They and. They look over And see a boy.  It was a boy. Will byras type boy. Will byras is the very much different than Will byers. Will Byers has a bowlcut, But Will byras has a Mullcut. 

A mullcut is when you mix a mullet with a bowlcut. The back of your hair is kinda like mullet and the bangs of your hair are bowlcut bangs but smaller. It kind of looks like a skullet. 

"Hello!I'm Will Byras! You should come over to my house and David said that he would welcome anyone over. 

"Really good." Chester started feeling around the inside of his bag. 

"what for ?" Parker asked. 

 "A hitchhiker must always keep his towel." Chester said.

 "That is true. I always keep a towel with me." Will byras said. 

"How old are you?" He asked Thomas. 

"Your mom" Thomas said . 

"Omg! Praise the Lord and savior Jesus Christ Thomas inside.! What DO you say to bless our  website and wives...and sometimes husbands and children! " Will said as he was on his knees. 

"Ligma balls" Thomas runs. Will apologises. Now Chester started feeling sick. 

"I feel sick please feed me I'm hungry!" Chester yelled out. Will pulled out a weird phone-thingamig and he started frantically texting a number. A taxi landed next to them. 

"Taximan 18! We need to go to a restaurant palace! The best one around!" Will yelled. 

"I can take you to a buffet but it's 20,000 miles away. The car goes 10,000 miles per hour." Taxman 18 said.  They carried Chester into the car that was green and taxi guy rolled his eyes. They went fast. 

Chester groaned, he passed out. Thomas and Parker started screaming uncontrollably. The car stopped at a buffet palace made of shiny marble with a glossy finish. 

A woman came out of the building with a large plate of ribs and mashed potatoes. Will pushed past her and Thomas and Parker followed behind.

"CHESTER EAT YOUR VEGETABLES! " Steve said. 

Steve was a mother of five or six of you count Robin. He was very responsible and everyone listened to him and did everything he told them to. 

Chester, not knowing this ate chocolate cake with pudding soup. Chester ate every last bite, leaving behind no crumbs or food at the buffet table. 

The buffet owner walked out of the kitchen cabinets.