Chapter {1}

I woke up to the sound of my mother humming, I groaned and turned over in my hammock facing towards my mother and father who were at the moment kissing " Ew!" I exclaimed and flipped out of my hammock on accident landing face flat on the ground/ Mauri floor.
" Are you alright my child?" Mother asked concerned " Mhm, I'm alright, what's to eat?" I said looking at the table full of food " To eat is Crab, fish and fruits" I nodded excitedly and hurried to sit.

" Okay, I'm going to hang out with Tsireya now bye Mum, bye Dad!" I waved at them and walked off with my mother shouting out to be safe or something like that,
I found Tsireya on the sand shore so I slowly went up behind her and " I know your there Y/n" Tsireya giggled and turned around " How?!" I asked as I stomped to her and sat next to her.

" You were loud this time" I rolled my eyes and laughed as she joined, ( A few hours later 1-2 hours ) we heard a horn so we looked at eachother and called our Ilu, we got there as fast as we could and when we got there I noticed straight away that one of the boys there was staring right at Tsireya. I giggled as I hopped off my Ilu and swam to the shore where everyone was huddled, " What is that?, is that supposed to be a tail?" Roxto commented making Ao'nung and Roxto laugh " Roxto, Aonung stop it" they immediately stopped with a big frown on their faces.

I took a good look at the family, they had darker blue skin and had small body's, Arms and tails. " Hey" I looked up to see that one of the boys was greeting Tsireya, she giggled with a faint blush on her cheeks ( or Glow?) I nudged her and whispered stuff to her to make her more embarrassed " oh shush but it also looks like someone has their eyes on you to." She whispered, I looked up once again to see that the taller one was staring at me I smiled gently at him waving a little and when he noticed he looked away and scratched the back of his head.

THRID PERSON
Ao'nung looked at you two and scoffed.

The chief Tonowari and F/n showed up they stood out of the water and made their way to the Sullys " I see you Tonowari" Jake sully said making the gesture ' I see you ' as Tonowari returned it to Jake sully and Neytiri, Jake then turned to F/n and did the gesture which F/n returned. The Tsahik Ronal and M/n made their way to the commotion " I see you Ronal" Jake sully said doing the gesture, " I see you Ronal" Neytiri said coping Jake and so is the rest " We are here to seek Urtulu" Ronal looked shocked " Urtulu?!" " A-a Sanctuary for my family, to keep us safe."
" We are reef people, your forest people your skills will mean nothing here" Tonowari said " W-We can learn your ways, Right?" He looked at his family which they returned a slight nod.

Ronal scoffed and went around grabbing Neytiris tail and inspecting it and then grabbing the small ones arm and when she let go Tuk ran to her father and he picked her up, Ronal then  grabbed Kiris tail " Their tails are weak they will be slow in the water" Kiri forcefully snatched her tail back, Ronal looked at her hands and grabbed them " They aren't even full Na'vi" " Yes we are" Kiri said, Ronal picked up Lo'aks hand " They have Demon blood!" Everyone gasped and hissed at the comment " Here, Look, See?! I was born a sky people and now I am Na'vi, Okay? We can adapt!" Ronal walked back to her husband.

Neytiri faced Ronal " My husband was Toruk Makto, he lead the clans to Victory against the Sky people." Neytiri eyed Tonowari as he looked down " You call this victory?, hiding amongst strangers?" Neytiri looked down " seems like Eywa has turned her back on you chosen One-" Neytiri hissed at Ronal getting in her face slightly, Ronal hissed back at Neytiri " Ronal." M/n whispered softly but sternly trying to make sure a fight doesn't happen.

Tonowari looked confused looking back and forth at what's happening in front of him, " I apologise for my mate she is-" " Jake do not apologise for me" " She has come a long way and she's exhausted" " Jake!." Jake looked at Neytiri as if he was trying to say " please just roll with it and don't make trouble" but in eye communication, she scoffed and turned away from the two adults in front of her.
Tonowari looked at Jake before putting his hand on his shoulder " Toruk Makto is a Great War leader, every Na'vi knows his stories but we Metkayina are not at war" he turns to Jake " We cannot let your war come here" " I'm done with war okay?, I just, I just want to keep my family safe."
Ronal looked at Tonowari who was thinking before looking back at Ronal.

" Urtulu has been asked" Neytiri said waiting for an answer.
Ronal looked at the family while Tonowari looked at her looking for an answer in her expressions, she slowly nodded and then Tonowari looked to his clan " Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us, treat them like our brothers and sisters, but they do not know the sea, so they will be like babies taking their first breath, teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless"
" now what do we say? thank you" the family all said thank you although altogether it sounded like one person said it.
" Now my son Aonung and my daughter Tsireya will show your children what to do" Aonung looked shocked " Father, why do I-" " It has been decided." Tsireya turned to Y/n " you should join us " you shook your head but then a familiar voice spoke " My Daughter Y/n will also help " I turned to my parents with my jaw dropped " Father, Mother why?-" " You can teach them the way of the Metkayina Y/n and make us proud and do a good job!" I groaned " Ae " I responded.

Tsireya grabbed my arm " come we will show you our village" " Would you like any help carrying stuff?" Jake nodded " Yes please girls" Tsireya grabbed stuffed off of Neytiri and I walked around seeing if anyone needed help " Would you like some help there?" I asked the taller boy " Oh, if it wouldn't be any trouble can you bring this please" I took the stuff he gave me and nearly fell over " Woah!" I was caught in some skinny yet big arms " Are you alright?" " yes, sorry about that, I'm quite clumsy" he chuckled " my names Neteyam, what's yours?" " Y/n, Nice to meet you Neteyam" " Alright everyone let's go!" Jake exclaimed making sure everyone heard.
While we were walking I was walking beside Neteyam talking to him " That's my younger brother Lo'ak, My sister Kiri and My youngest sister Tuktirey or Tuk" I nodded as I tried remembering all of them " Okay, got it"
We all stopped " This is your new home" Tsireya said as she set the things outside as I did the same. We heard a huge thud and a big sigh come from the sully family.

I made my way home after I dropped everything off, I walked into the pod and saw mother " Mama where is dad?" My mother turned to me and smiled " he's out fishing with Tonowari and Jake Sully and their sons " I sighed " I wanted to go!" She kissed the top of my head " yes yes I know, but I need you to help me" I nodded and walked with her to see what I can do.
Father came back a few minutes after with a basket full of fish " There's my Beautiful Daughter!," " Dad!" I gave him a hug and grabbed the basket " Wow you went overboard!" " Yes, Because we are going to have dinner at the Chiefs place!" Mother stopped what she was making " Really?" He nodded, she groaned " I just whipped up something with your daughter and it's nearly finished!" " Ah it should be fine we can bring it with us!"
Father then looked at me " My precious Daughter, can you go and invite the Sullys please" " O-Okay" I skipped along towards the sullys pod and knocked (?) " Yes?" I heard a voice sounded like Jake " My father has sent me to tell you that we are having dinner at the chiefs place" I said as I sat outside of their pod, he nodded " Alright, Thank Y/n for telling us" I bowed my head and walked off.

{ a few minutes later }
" Ah, I'm glad you could make it!" He shook hands with Jake " I'm sorry Ronal but if my husband would of told me sooner I wouldn't of made this" Ronal took it out of her hands " It's fine!, it looks quite good" the two of them chuckled and talked more.

" Tsireya! Do you know what's for Kai?"
She shook her head " But it will definitely be good since my mum and your mum will be cooking together!" I squealed at the thought of the food.
I asked my mother if all of us can go to the sand shore and hang around there for now she agreed since the others agreed I ran out excitedly and I tripped up making myself fly off out of the pod and land outside " Are you alright Bub?" My dad asked I nodded and picked myself up and continued to run to the beach with Tuk behind me chasing me.

Tbh I don't know what I was doing with the end but that's it.
More romance stuff with happen next chapter