Chapter {9}

Y/n pov
" Hey Y/n!" I woke up quickly and looked at the entrance " Lo'ak, what are you doing it's early!" I whispered " Let's go see Payakan!" I nodded with excitement, I left my hammock making sure not to cause any sound and made my way out.

We called out to our Ilu and left, going out side the reef, " catch up Y/n!" Lo'ak yelled out as he jumped out of the water, I raced him to the three brother rocks.
" Payakan?" Lo'ak yelled " Payakan!" I yelled, we waited and saw the Tulkun " Payakan!, it's been awhile!" I sighed and swam towards Payakan sitting on its fin with Lo'ak doing the same.

" Why are you outcast?" Lo'ak signed to Payakan, Payakan swam under with us holding on to its fin, Payakan was in front of us and we looked at him confused, Payakan then opened his mouth, Lo'ak looked at me then swam in front, I reached my hand towards him before following him inside.
Payakan closed his mouth, making us panic a little then we saw a bright yellow thing.
We swam towards it, I pulled out my queue as Lo'ak did the same, we connect our queue on the yellow thing and it brought us in a trace,
It was the sky people, they were killing and hunting the Tulkun and Na'vi.

After when we came out of our trace we swam out of his mouth and we rose to the top, " I'm so sorry" Lo'ak said hugging Payakan " Poor Payakan" I hugged him as well.
I then turned around to see Neteyam, Aonung, Roxto and Tsireya " We should get back now" Tsireya said, we all nodded and called our Ilu, when we got back we tried sneaking back so it looked like we didn't go missing for an hour, " Y/N" I flinched as I heard father yell my name, Tonowari, Ronal, Mother and Jake Sully and Neytiri showed up " Oh Shit" I muttered.

We followed Tonowari into his Mauri pod and we all stood around him ( half circle ) "You allowed this!, You allowed him to bond with the Outcast!" Ronal said looking at me and Tsireya specifically while pointing at Lo'ak " Tsireya" Tsireya looked up at her father as her eyes got watery and her ears flattened " You disappoint me daughter" she sighed her voice breaking a little.

" Y/n, Daughter of the mighty warriors, you disappointed your parents letting him bond with the outcast" i harshly glared at him, ears flattened, Tonowari looked at Lo'ak " You, son of a great warrior, who had been taught better" " Payakan saved our life sir, you don't know him" Tonowari looked confused " Who's we?" Lo'ak looked at me " Y/n and I were saved by Payakan and-" Tonowari looked at me " Did you also bond with the outcast?!" He questioned his voice getting louder, I only nodded causing him to grunt " Y/n you've disappointed all of us" my eyes got watery as his words hurt.

Tonowari looked at all of us " Sit." Lo'ak looked at him and obeyed " SIT DOWN" Tonowari said as we all got to our knees, he blew out aggressively and pointed at Lo'ak and I, he told us the story of Tulkun fighting against their own kind.
" I'm sorry sir but your wrong" Lo'ak refused " Lo'ak!" Neytiri hissed out, " I know I-" Tsireya shook her head as Lo'ak looked at her " I know what I know" Lo'ak said, Ronal hissed at Lo'aks answer so Jake came and kneeled by Lo'ak " that's enough" Jake said " I'll deal with this one" Jake then pulled Lo'ak up and dragged him back to the pod, " Everyone is dismissed" Tonowari said and we all fled " Y/n-" Aonung called out, " Y/n go back home" I heard father say I nodded and walked back.

" Y/n how could you let this happen?" F/n said in a angry tone, " I-I'm sorry father" he pulled me by my ear " You better not do that again" he threw me on the ground harshly " Yes Father.." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear, I got up and walked out of the pod, I took a stroll on the sand, I felt disappointed in myself maybe I should stop being reckless and getting others into trouble I sighed and continued to walk.

{ Later at Night }
I was preparing dinner with M/n " Y/n, are you alright?" M/n asked gently as she stopped what she was doing, I only nodded causing her to sigh, " Y/n, your father didn't mean those words, he was just scared of losing you" I rolled my eyes " Yes, alright" I answered " Then why did he hurt me?" M/n huffed " I don't know why he did, I don't understand what goes on in that head" M/n chuckled, " Do you want to know the story of when I first met your father?" I shook my head " I already know" " The real version" I looked at her " I hated your father back then" I gasped " really?"

{ Next Day }
THIRD PERSON
M/n, F/n, Tonowari, Ronal, Jake and Neytiri went off outside the reef because they heard there was a problem.
Y/n stayed in the pod hoping no one would come because Y/n doesn't feel like talking to anyone. She looked outside of her pod looking to see if anyone was coming and she saw Tsireya and Kiri come to her pod,
She groaned and tried to hide " Y/n?, are you alright?" I heard Tsireyas sweet voice call out " Yes I'm alright Tsireya" " May we come in?" Tsireya asked, I froze and thought for a second, " No, I'm not in the mood for talking right now sorry" I answered before turning to look at them.

Tsireyas ears flatten and she nodded, as they left I was thinking about the future ( yeah think abt which man you want )
{ 2 hours later }
Y/n pov
I heard a horn and I looked outside, I ran to see my parents and when I did they looked sad, I made my way to them " Mother, Father what happened?" Mother shook her head " Ronals sprit sister has been killed along with her calf" I gasped lightly covering my mouth with my hand " Oh no, that's terrible" " The sky people killed her" I felt my blood boil ' Sky people '
We made out way to where everyone was gathered, it was pouring hard and everyone was shouting " My sprit sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people" Ronal yelled out making sure everyone heard, everyone started yelling " This war has come to us, we know of this hunting of the Tulkun people, it was over the horizon, far away and now it is here!" Tonowari shouted and started doing the Pukana, everyone was shouting and doing the Pukana as well.
" you-you've got to understand how the sky people think!, they don't care about the great balance!" Jake said trying to get it through the people's head,
" Listen to him" Neteyam begged the people to listen to his father but he was ignored " the sky people aren't going to stop, you've got to tell your Tulkun to leave, " Tonowari looked at him and then at Ronal " You have to tell them to go far away!" Jake yelled as everyone went quiet " Leave?!, you live amongst us and you learnt nothing!" Ronal yelled at Jake " We will fight to protect our brothers and sisters!" One person said making everyone get loud again, Jake shook his head " No, No, no, no!, if you attack, if you fight!, they will kill everything that you love!" Ronal held her stomach and looked a little scared.

Jake then grabbed the harpoon that Neteyam was holding and showed it to everyone, everyone quiet down once again,
" you tell the Tulkun, that if they have one of these they are marked for death!" Tonowari looked at Ronal, " call for me, I'll silence it" Jake said " We need to save their lives that's all that matters, right?" Everyone agreed with Jake, Tonowari looked back at Ronal and she nodded " Tell the Tulkun," Tonowari ordered " Go!" Ronal shouted and everyone left quickly.

I thought about someone ' Lo'ak would go and warn Payakan' I quickly and quietly walked away from the crowd and left towards the dock.

THRID PERSON
Lo'ak walked quickly to the dock but that didn't go unnoticed by Neteyam ( idk if that makes sense )
When Lo'ak got to the dock he saw Y/n, " Y/n, we need to warn Payakan-" " Yeah, so hurry up" he nodded and grabbed a saddle mand called out to his Ilu. " Lo'ak, Y/n!" We turned to see Neteyam " I cannot let you go out there" " we have to warn Payakan" Lo'ak said to Neteyam " No, you got to keep your Skwang ass here" Lo'ak shook his head " He's an outcast!, There's no one to warn him but us!" Neteyam put his hand on Lo'aks head " Bro, why do you always have to make things so hard?" Neteyam joked causing Lo'ak to swipe his hand away while they were bickering I sat on my Ilu and started to swim away " H-Hey, Y/n!" Lo'ak shouted as he dove in the water with his Ilu " Lo'ak!, Get back here!" Neteyam yelled " we need to get them!" Aonung said, Neteyam agreed calling his Ilu chasing after the two with the rest behind him.

Ugh I'm finally finished this chapter
So sorry for the wait this is the second upload today I thing but I'll try fit in 3
Short chapter I think
Sorry for the mistakes
Chapter finished ✔️