Chapter {4}

Y/n pov
I woke up in pain, my side still aching, Today is the day we don't have to do lessons with the sullys so I'm going to hang out with Tsireya.

Mother and Father have already left to do work around the village, I walked out of the pod and made my way to Tsireya, " Y/n" I turned to see Neteyam " Oh, Hello Neteyam, do you need anything?" He looked straight into my eyes " Uh if it won't be any trouble can you teach me how to sign?" " oh ok then, follow me let's go somewhere we can really focus" I walked off with Neteyam trailing behind me.

{ we Arrived, you can pick a place}
" Okay so first you go like this" I did some hand signing and he copied, he did get some of them wrong but he got there in the end.
" Now what would you like to do?" I looked at Neteyam, he shrugged his shoulders and I stood up " well I'm going to find Tsireya, wanna come?" He nodded and followed me.

We found Tsireya with Lo'ak chilling together on a massive rock " Tsireya!" She turned to the sound of my voice a smiled, Me and Neteyam hopped off our Ilu and joined the two.
" So, Y/n do you have anyone in mind?" Lo'ak asked me as I sat in between Tsireya and Neteyam " What do you mean?" " A lover, Boyfriend" I blushed ( glow?) at His answer " o-oh well I've never thought about it actually" Lo'ak smirked and looked at Neteyam " What's your thoughts on Neteyam" Neteyam smacked his brother lightly and then looked back at me waiting for an answer " Uh, well Neteyam is a nice, Brave young man" I grew embarrassed when no one was responding " That isn't what you told me..." Lo'ak mumbled " What?" I asked " That isn't what you said yesterday " i grew hot remembering what I said " What did she say Lo'ak?" Tsireya looked at Lo'ak for an answer.

" I think Neteyam is a Nice and Handsome young man~" Lo'ak made an impression " Shut Up you Skxwang!" Lo'ak stood up and ran as I chased him.

Neteyams pov
" I think Neteyam is a nice and Handsome young man~" Lo'ak said trying to sound like y/n " Shut up you Skxwang!"
Y/n thought I was Handsome?, I smiled at the thought
" What is your thoughts on Y/n?" Tsireya asked me quietly making sure the other two couldn't hear.

" Well, she's a very kind and beautiful woman/lady (?)" Tsireya giggled " You two will be such a cute couple." Tsireya stared at Lo'ak and Y/n as they were having a play fight. I thought about us, Y/n being my future mate.

THRID PERSON
Y/n and Lo'ak settled down after their little scrap, Y/n saw Roxto by himself so she decided to sneak up on him " ok, I'm going to go now, I might see you later on so See ya" I waved at the three and made my way quietly to Roxto, " BOO" Roxto jumped In fright and looked up to me " Oh- Y/n! Why did you do that?!" Roxto shouted at me slightly " Haha you got scared!" I sat next to him on the sand and turned to him " Has anyone caught your eye, Roxto?" Roxto smiled and scoffed " Yeah, Actually" " Who?!" I got up in his face, he then pushed my face out of his way. " Not telling." " Kiri?" He then looked at me confused.

" Is it Kiri?!" I said excitedly " I-" I shook him excitedly " OH MY, ROXTO IS IN LOVE!!!!" " How did you know?!" I laughed " I guessed but you did worry about her a lot, and always treated her differently"  he laid on the ground/ sand and covered his face in his hands " Ughhhh, I-I don't know what to do!" He said now in a starfish position " Just be yourself Roxto, your a very nice and loveable boy" " You think so?" I nodded " I know so, I've known you since we were little, and to be honest I had a crush on you because you always looked out for me and was always so kind" he looked at me shocked " You liked me?!" I nodded, he looked at me and then smiled.

We talked more about how he should approach Kiri. " I forgot to mention, do you have anyone special that you like?" I looked at him confused " Do you like anyone Y/n?" " no not really, well maybe..." " who?," I looked to the side "what do you think about Aonung?" Roxto asked " Aonung?, well he does have the looks, good looks but he is quite stuck up and mean, but he can be charming and nice" Roxto chuckled " Sounds like your inlove~" Roxto said in a flirty tone, I pushed him away and walked away from him " Y/n I was only joking, Come back!" Roxto yelled out laughing " No, I need to think for a few minutes" I yelled back.

I made it back to my pod " My daughter are you alright?" My mother asked and I hummed in response, Mother looked at Father and then back to me " would you like to talk about it?" Mother asked " No, nothings the matter" I said " I'm quite tired though mother so can I go to sleep?" She nodded " I'll wake you up when the food is ready." She kisses me on my head and I turned around letting my thoughts roam and let my self drift off into sleep.

Oooooo
Who will the reader pick?!?
Also I'm a Roxto and Kiri shipper so that's why I add that in.
Sorry for such a short chapter unlike the others.
Sorry for my spelling mistakes
Chapter finished