Chapter {10}

Y/n pov
" Payakan!" Lo'ak shouted, Payakan came to the surface, " Payakan there's-" before Lo'ak could say anything he saw the harpoon device " Oh Shit!" He yelled and looked over to see the demon ship ( I think that's what it's called ) " Hurry Y/n!" I nodded and swam towards Payakan hearing the others in the distance. Lo'ak and I pulled at the harpoon device trying to pull it out, " Hurry and help!" I yelled out and they nodded, I grabbed Neteyams hand and pulled him up and he turned and grabbed Aonungs to help him up.

Aonung stared at the ship " Aonung!, we need help!" I yelled and he turned to me and nodded, we all pulled on it but it didn't budge, Lo'ak called his dad and told him we were all here and his dad told us to stay away for a little until they got there. The device still wouldn't budge so I got angry " Move." They all moved out the way and I went down got into squatting position and pulled, I got it out but it caused me to fall in the water, " Give it to me, I'll take it somewhere" I handed it to Neteyam " Go Payakan" Kiri said as Payakan dove under, we all scrambled to our Ilus as the ship got closer and closer we dove under and hid, we looked up to see anything.

Aonung put his hand on my back, we saw these crab machines things and we hurried to leave, I think I went by myself but I saw Lo'ak and Tsireya so I followed them I saw that they ditched their Ilu so I did the same and swam up to them, they found a air socket and surfaced and I followed " AH!" They all screamed " Shush!" I looked down and I saw lights, " They are coming" Tsireya said and I nodded " let's go" I allowed Tuk to hold on to me as we swam, when we came out we were caught in a net, Lo'ak managed to climb out but us girls could not.

We were taken out of the water by a ikran and Lo'ak was hanging on to the net, the ikran dropped us making Lo'ak roll across the ground but he quickly got up and tried fighting them, we all got out of the net and tried to attack but they got ahold of us.

They grabbed us and hook us to the railings and in the distance we saw skimwings, I already knew that meant that it was everyone from the village ( no kids )
One of the avatars grabbed Lo'aks speaking things " Is that you Jake Sully?" He questioned, he talked more to him making a deal if Jake turned him in he would let us go.

When Jake was getting closer a big shadow was coming down I looked closer " PAYAKAN!!" I screamed out relieved but that didn't last long because as soon as Payakan landed on the ship we were taken off the ground and then slammed back on the ground, everyone started to shoot Payakan, " Ugh, that hurt" I heard Tuk say, we tried pulling at the tags but it didn't budge, I groaned and tried pulling once again but nothing. I looked up and everyone was fighting the people on the boats.

I turned to see Neteyam on the boat " Neteyam!," Tuk and I said, " Is everyone alright?" We nodded, he did Tsireyas then Tuks and then mine " Are you alright Y/n?" He cupped my face as he looked deeply into my eyes " Mhm" i nodded and looked deeply into his, " Uh, can you guys do whatever you are doing later, I'm still stuck!" Lo'ak complained as Neteyam and I chuckled with an obvious glow coming on to our cheeks ( Glow=blush ) Neteyam cut the tag off " Who's the mighty warrior?" Neteyam smiled and Lo'ak rolled his eyes but chuckled, Lo'ak then turned around and grabbed a gun " Lo'ak Cmon!" " we need to get spider!" Neteyam thought for a second and scratched his head then he grunted " Fine!" I followed after them but then Neteyam stopped me " No, Y/n I need you to keep Tuk safe" " Tsireya is already doing that, I'm coming with you!" He held my hands " Please Y/n I want to keep you safe" I sighed and walked off to grab a gun and then I walked back, " Let's go and save this spider" I walked with Lo'ak as Neteyam hurried behind us.

We crawled on top of a pillar thing and dropped down on the people that had a half naked human , we killed them and I then turned to the half naked human and held up the gun " No,! This is spider " Neteyam said as he pushed the gun down " A sky person?" I squinted my eyes and circled around him. I got a whiff of him and he smelt bad, " Why is he stink?" Lo'ak laughed and Neteyam chuckled as 'Spider' looked up to me with a frown.

One of the guys regained consciousness and grabbed his gun aiming at Lo'ak but I shot him before he could shoot Lo'ak, everyone got a fright at the gun sounds " Wow" I stared at the gun in amazement " Come on let's go!," Neteyam pushed Spider and Lo'ak in front and he held out his hand as I grabbed it.

We made it to the dock thing and when we were about to dive we saw an Avatar he started shooting at us so I shot back missing him ( of course ) Neteyam snatched the gun off of Lo'ak " everybody go!" Neteyam shouted Lo'ak and spider jumped and as our ammo ran out we looked at each other, " Okay let's jump now!" Neteyam jumped into the water with me right behind.

As we landed in the water everyone cheered, but I looked down in the water and saw blood it was surrounding Neteyam " Neteyam you've been shot!" Lo'ak and Spider soon stared at him in panic then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I then noticed it wasn't his blood.

Short chapter,
Sorry for spelling mistakes.
Chapter Finished ✔️