Chapter {6}

Y/n pov

I woke up early today, and I went for a walk on the sand, I watched as Sun rise come up, I admired the sun reflecting off the water. " Morning Y/n" I turned to see Kiri " Hi Kiri, what are you doing up early" she sat next to me and smiled " I was going to go for a dip, that was until I saw you" I nodded, I then looked at her " Kiri..." " Yeah" " Is there anyone you like?" She turned confused and then a smile appeared on her face " Not at the moment." " Then why are you smiling?" I giggled " What can I not smile?"

" Cmon! Just tell me I'm very good at keeping secrets!" She rolled her eyes then sighed " Well, he's a bit of an idiot but.. a cute idiot..." Kiri put her hand on her cheek " Naw, Kiri's inlove " she pushed me gently and giggled " Tell me who!" " Oh heck no" I frowned " Why?!" " I've told you enough" I groaned " I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like" Kiri whispered " I- I don't know who I like" I answered " Oh cmon I see the way you look at Neteyam and Aonung" I blushed ( glow?) at her comment " W-what do you mean?!" " i saw how you look at them!, Lovey dovey I must say, So tell me which one do you really love!" I grew hot " I-I don't know!, I like them both but I've never thought of them like that!"

Kiri Groaned " Well they are in love with you" I thought for a minute " Oh," is all I said " What about you?" She stared at me blankly " In love with, who are you in love with?" Kiri rolled her eyes " Well I actually taken interest in, Roxto..." I gasped and squealed excitedly " Really?!" She nodded blushing ( glow?) slightly " did you know when you had a seizure at the sprit tree Roxto was worrying about you?!" She shook her head " Really?" I nodded " I think ( Know) he likes you a lot" I patted her " You two would be a cute couple.!" I giggled as she smacked me slightly and we laughed together.

{Time Skip}
As I was walking along the beach with Kiri and Tuk we heard a Horn, Tsireya was coming around on her Ilu " Everybody!, our brothers and sisters have returned" I smiled brightly " Cmon, Let's go see them!" I called out to my Ilu with Kiri and Tuk behind me.
Kiri and Tuk went another way, " Y/n" I looked behind me to see Neteyam " Neteyam, Hi " he smiled at me and I took the time to admire him, ' he's quite a handsome boy...' " Y/n, Y/n?" He waved his hand in my face as I brought my self out of my thoughts " Oh, Sorry did you say something?" He shook his head " Well come with me! I want you to meet my sprit sister!" I swam under with Neteyam close behind .

I looked around for Aki ( Your sprit sisters name), I then saw that she was circling around I smiled and made my way to her ' Aki!' I signed to her " Y/n, Good to see you" I nodded ' Good to see you too' Neteyam admired Aki and smiled to me " Is he your boyfriend?" I shook my head ' No,' I blushed ( glowed?) slightly, I then looked at Neteyam and he motioned that he was going back to the surface, I nodded and swam with Aki holding onto her fin as she swam around  the reef.

I smiled as I saw Kiri and Tuk with Roxto sprit brother and Roxto, Kiri and Roxto were making eye contact a lot.
Aki stopped and I swam in front of her ' Aki have you found a mate?' She blinked "Yes I have,"I smiled " What about you and Aonung or are you thinking about going out with that dark blue one" I shrugged my shoulders ' I- don't know Aki, I don't know who to pick, those two are very nice to me' she stared at me " Well whatever one makes you happy makes me happy" I hugged Aki ( like at the tip of her face ) and smiled.

{ Time skip }
" As the Tulkun have returned, we shall celebrate!" Tonowari said, everyone cheered at his statement " Yes!, a Festival finally!" I yelled out " What's a festival?" Kiri asked as Neteyam, Kiri, Lo'ak and Tuk looked at me for an answer " A Festival, it's where we celebrate the return of the Tulkun and we dance, Eat yummy food and do traditions!," They all smiled " That sounds really fun!" Tuk said as she pulled on my hand " Can we dance Y/n?" " Aw, of course we can!, you can be my first dance" She smiled and giggled.

THRID PERSON
While Tuk dragged Y/n somewhere Lo'ak nudged Neteyam " This is your chance bro" Neteyam shoved him off and smiled.

{somewhere, where there are two light blue skin boys}
" A festival, this is your chance Aonung" Roxto chuckled " You can dance with your future lover~" Roxto bounced around dancing poorly, Aonung rolled his eyes then noticed Y/n was coming his way.
" Roxto, You can ask kiri if she would like to dance with you~" Y/n said poking Roxto, teasing him " Shut it Skxwang, you might jinx me..." Roxto scratched the back of his head " Y/n," Y/n looked at Aonung " Can we go somewhere, I need to ask you something" Y/n nodded " Roxto, can you bring Tuk back to Kiri or Neteyam?"
He nodded and held Tuks hand leading her back to her family.

Aonung then dragged me somewhere " Okay, what is it you'll like to tell me?" He looked into Y/ns eyes and sighed " Y/n, Will you be my date for the Festival?" Y/n looked back into his eyes and smiled glowing ( blushing ) brightly " Yes, I will love to!" He smiled back at y/n and sighed with relief " Thank Eywa." He mumbled " Well, I'll see you tonight, Aonung" he nodded.

THRID PERSON
A Blue Na'vi boy overheard what has happened, he was heartbroken, he dropped his flowers he found for Y/n and stomped home in defeat.

Soooo sorrry to keep you waiting all of you.
I'll try to at least update twice a day
Chapter finished