For the thrill

Draco spent a lot of time staring at the gold ring with a large diamond in the middle. It was, after all, the only thing worth looking at in the muggle store Harry had dragged him to.

"Will you stop staring at it?" Harry asked, starting to get annoyed.

"But it's pretty!" Now, Draco had lots of money - definitely enough money that he didn't have to steal - but he thought the thrill would be fulfilling.

Thus he grabbed the key an employee had foolishly left behind on top of the counter. He slid it in, and made sure Harry was still looking at a little kid eating lip balm across the aisle. Holding the ring in this hand, he felt a shiver of adrenaline run up his spine. He grinned.

"You'll pay for that", Harry said without even turning to look at him. "Right?"

Draco held his cool. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Because you have this look in your eyes, which tells you're going to do something."

Draco laughed and stepped toward Harry, hugging the other young man from behind. His hands came to rest by Harry's waist as he bit loosely at his neck. Half-heartedly Harry pushed him back.

"We're in public", he whispered as he forced a groan not to slip past his lips. His neck was the most sensitive part of him.

"So?" Draco let his right hand run through Harry's hair as he dropped the ring in the distracted man's pocket.

"Well, come on. Let's go home." Harry said and grabbed Draco's hand as he began pulling him toward the exit.

Draco grinned. He didn't only steal the ring himself - he had gotten his unaware little Harry to steal for him.

Right as they walked through the doors leading outside, a loud beeping started blaring.

Draco watched in surprise as two men came rushing over and fished the ring out of Harrys pocket. Harry glared angrily at him, and because he thought it was funny Draco gave him a kiss.