Telling

"Ron", Harry started as he pulled Draco along by the wrist. He noticed Ron giving their entangled hands a confused look before meeting Harry's gaze. "We have something to tell you." He nudged Draco, making the lad stumble beside him. "Don't we, Draco?"

Ron raised his eyebrows at the use of Malfoy's first name, and Draco looked at him with hard eyes. Harry knew it wasn't going to be easy, but he had talked to Draco in advance about this - about patronizing Ron. Why did it surprise him that Draco chose not to listen?

"I guess we do. Though, I don't see why we have to tell him." Draco ran his fingers up the underside of Harry's arm, making delicious shivers run down his body.

"Because we have told everyone else. Even Snape knows! For Merlin's sake, all the Weasleys know but Ron!" Harry said sharply. Draco pouted and tried kissing Harry's neck, but he pulled away. There was no use in overwhelming Ron.

"I don't think I want to know", Ron muttered in a strained voice.

Harry sighed. "But I want you to know. You are my best friend, Ron." He heard Draco grumble beside him and felt his hand dip into the waistband of Harry's jeans but for his part, he did not react. Ron did though. His eyes became big and he gasped loudly.

"What - ew!" Ron cringed as Harry batted Draco's hands away and gazed sympathetically at his friend.

"Draco and I am together", he said shortly as he was still struggling with Draco's hands. Draco smiled lovely at him with that gleam in his eyes that made Harry groan even before he even knew he was going to.

"Hm", Ron nodded shortly, switching Harry's attention from the blonde to the redhead. "I'm just going to pretend this didn't happen, okay?" He quickly turned around and all but ran away.

Draco laughed and managed to drag his hand down Harry's jeans. He called: "We will send you some pictures!" before he thoroughly ravished Harry.