One

Aeryn lets out a laugh as he soars through the air on his Dragons back. Being in the sky, the air running through his short silver-white hair, the way it trickles past his skin, in a hot summer the wind and air is sultry, making riding in a dragonsback just right for the moments when he wants to escape his royal duties.

"Dive Valarr!" Aeryn yells in Valyrian.
Valarr, obviously understanding what that means, let's out a roar as he dives.

Finally leaving the clouds, the castle that Aeryn lived in came into view. Aeryn spent his entire life running through the halls of the Red Keep as nursing mothers and maids chased after him.

Flying past the castle and over Kings Landing, Aeryn motions his dragon towards the hill Valarr lived on. When Valarr's first rider, Aelyn Targaryen, helped his brother, Aegon Targaryen conquer the seven kingdoms he had a special area built in the Red Keep for the large dragon.

Aeryn was a fairly attractive boy, standing at a height of 5'10. He wasn't super muscular but wasn't skinny either, he had short Platinum white hair that shined in the sun. He has clear skin, somewhat tan from spending time in Essos. Viserys thought it best that Aelyn explores, looking for possible matches to marry him off too. Instead, Aeryn spent time in the pleasure houses all over Essos.

Finally landing, Aeryn gently climbs down Valarr before giving him a pat on the neck. "Good boy." It was hard to do so because of Valarr's size. Valarr came from the same clutch of eggs as Balerion. During the conquest of Aegon the Conqueror, his sister-wife Visenya rode Vhagar. Valarr only had one rider. Aegon the Conquerors younger brother, Aelyn Targaryen. After the death of Aelyn, Valarr flew to the mountains and disappeared. Aeryn found Valarr one day and thought he was going to die, but when he looked into the eyes of this beautiful beast, it's like the formed a connection. Valarr was as big as Balerion the black Dread, possibly a little smaller. Valarr was a black dragon with little tints of red on his scales, horns as tall as a man, red eyes, his wings were pitch-black earning him the nickname, The Flying Shadow. Some say Valarr picked Aeryn as his rider because of the striking resemblance that Aeryn shared with Valarr's previous rider, Aelyn.

"My prince, you have returned." One of the knights greet Aeryn with a smile as he walks through one of the halls of the castle, looking for his father. "It is good to be home."

Walking past the knight, Aeryn finally arrives at his destination. The small council room.

"I've sent envoys to Penrose and Volantis." Aeryn begins to hear the voice of his father. "To see if we might find common cause. Ships and men are at the ready. The stepstones will be settled in time." Aeryn knew what they were talking about. Word spread fast about the triarch and their war within the stepstones. 

Aeryn slips in quietly, making sure not to be seen or heard. Aeryn always did have a flare for dramatic entrances.

"Send us." Aeryns twin sister, Rhaenyra, says. "You have dragon riders, father." She tells her father. Everyone turns to look at Rhaenyra.

"I must agree with my sister, dear father." Everyone looks in the direction the voice came. "After all, she is the wise one." Viserys smiles as he sees his son come from the shadows.

"Ah my boy, you have returned." Getting up from his chair, Viserys walks over and hugs his son. "I trust your travels were easy?" Aeryn sighed; he wished his father would have asked this later. "I have yet to find someone yet." Viserys' smile drops slightly. in his eyes, his son is trying hard to find a match, but to Aeryn, he hasn't even started looking. He did not want to wed some random lady from a noble house, it wasn't like he was going to be king anyway. His father, maybe even the whole kingdom, knew of the young princes' perversions and desire for male company over women. "You will find a wife soon enough." Aeryn only nods.