ten

"What happy news this morning." Rhaenyra looks towards the voice to see her father and brother walking into the chamber. "Indeed your grace." Laenor says.

Aeryn was now twenty-seven years of age. He stood at a height of 6'1. his hair grown out a little more, now showing curls. He was still not Muscular, but he had been working out. He was one of the best swordsmen the seven kingdoms ever saw, yet he still declined to ever partake in any tourneys. 

"Where is my nephew?" Aeryn asked as he sees his sister wincing in pain as she sits down. "Yes, where is my grandson?" Viserys asks.

Laenor picks up his Son from Rhaenyra and hands him to Aeryn and Viserys. "Ah look at that, babe already has muscle, he will make a fierce knight." Aeryn says, holding his nephew as Viserys rubs his cheek with his finger. "Does the babe have a name yet?" Alicent asks Rhaenyra. "We we haven't spoken-" Laenor cuts Rhaenyra off "-Joffrey. He'll be called Joffrey" Aeryn felt sympathy by the name. It was the name of Laenors lover who Aeryn failed to save in time. "That's an unusual name for a Velaryon." Alicent said, looking at Rhaenyra and Laenor. "I do believe he had his fathers nose." Alicent looked as if she didn't believe that for a second.

Aeryn decided now was the time to get Laenor and Rhaenyra out of this awkward position. "Father, I do believe it's time we give the babe back. Rhaenyra looks tired." Rhaenyra sent her brother a smile and mouthed, 'thank you'. To which he replied with a head nod.

Alicent, without warning, takes the babe from Aeryns arms. "Well done my girl. I do hope the labor was easy." Rhaenyra seemed focused on making sure her son was safe in her stepmothers arms. "I think I called the midwife a cunt." Aeryn let's out a laugh and lightly taps her sisters arms. "You are becoming more like me everyday, dear sister."

Aeryn watches as his sister and Laenor leave the chambers. "Well I am off, I promised Aegon I would take him for a flight on Valarr before he is needed in the dragon pit." Alicent knows Aegon will be safe with Aeryn, she just didn't like all the father son bonding.

Arriving at his sons chambers, Aeryn enters to see his son sitting in a chair, looking bored as ever, waiting. "Sorry for the wait my boy, I had to go greet your cousin, or should I say nephew, our family is weird." Aegon laughs at his fathers words. "Well let's go." Aeryn and Aegon take off towards the hill where Valarr stays.

Finally at the hill, Aegon seems slightly terrified at the size of Valarr. "His wing alone could cover kinglanding." Aeryn chuckled. "I said the first thing when he picked me to claim him." Aegon looked confused. "One thing you must know, Aegon, is that you cannot just claim a dragon. You must bond with it. A dragon is not domesticated, if they don't want to listen to you, they won't." Aegon just nods as he stares as Valarr.

Valarr was so big, that he had a rope attached to to his side to Aeryn could climb up and mount him. Climbing up, Aeryn sets holds out a hand for his son. And for a while, all was good. Aeryn spent time with his Son, and all was perfect. But not everything can remain that way.

After the ride, Aeryn sends his Son off to the dragon pit where Jacaerys will finally get his first dragon.

-

Aeryn walks into his fathers chambers, only seeing his father. "What could I do for you, my boy?" Aeryn walks a little bit more into the room. "I was looking for Alicent father." Viserys looks at his Son with excitement because now his he will have to deal with the same stuff his father did. "She went to see Aegon, your nephews and son gave aemond a pig and called it a dragon." Aeryn let out a sigh and closed his eyes. "And he believed them?" Aeryn didn't wait for Viserys to reply. He just left the chambers, going towards Aegons.